The simFlight Network Forums

EKCH airport SP1

nyergesdesign

Dear Folks,

Nyerges Design are pleased to announce Service Pack_1 update for the recently released EKCH airport to address some minor issues. These include

• The DBRITE screen now shows the correct Runway Orientation angle
  • Corrected the placement of some Runway/Taxi Boards
  • Fixed a minor spacing and Aircraft push back issue at one of the terminal aprons.

Gabor
  • Like 4

yes and all the data files are the same as the original files that were with it when it was released i have a program that lets me see what is also in the manifest files and everything is the same as it was when this airport was originally released also the files are the same size as the original ones are.

As stated to myself before, provide the output log, but for me, using the Steam version, there are definitely changes,

especially [The DBRITE screen now shows the correct Runway Orientation angle], which is hard to miss.

So, I am presuming you are not using the Steam version.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, andredragt said:

As stated to myself before, provide the output log, but for me, using the Steam version, there are definitely changes,

especially [The DBRITE screen now shows the correct Runway Orientation angle], which is hard to miss.

So, I am presuming you are not using the Steam version.

I have downloaded the Sp1 non steam version from BMT micro and the DBRITE still shows the runway heading of about 090-270. Maybe the updated release reached the steam version release but not the feelthere release so far. Don't know about the terminal problems.

kev