The simFlight Network Forums

NO COMMENT :)

FeelThere_Vic

4 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

I wish they would do a international airport 

Aren't all of the airports available so far 'international'.  I guess you mean 'non-US' but Vic has hinted that some are in the pipeline.  But I'm with you on this, I also look forward to the release of an airport that is not in the US. Variety is the spice of .... T3D Pro.

2 hours ago, winsaudi said:

Aren't all of the airports available so far 'international'.  I guess you mean 'non-US' but Vic has hinted that some are in the pipeline.  But I'm with you on this, I also look forward to the release of an airport that is not in the US. Variety is the spice of .... T3D Pro.

Yeah non USA airports 

1 hour ago, nrholland said:

I don't think you are going to see any new airports made that were not made for Tower 2011 already.  Once they get the Tower 2011 airports made for Tower 3D then you might see some new ones that were not made for Tower 2011.

Hmmm, hints seem to indicate otherwise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nrholland said:

Well at this point we haven't had an airport made that was not used for Tower 2011.  And as it appears that KMCO is the next one, it will at least continue up to that point.  After that, I suppose we'll just have to wait.

KMCO is not the next one out. Plus there have been mentions of European, Canadian, and Australian airports. All of this has been shared on the forum by FeelThere.

3 hours ago, Edwin1970 said:

Chris.... we also have a lot of airports in Europe starting with a L ;)

I'll relay the message to Chris. However, I am aware of the ICAO airport naming conventions ... just haven't seen any "hot" hints for those that begin with L ... yet!  

Craig