The simFlight Network Forums

**Early Look** Major Update -- NEW liveries for LAX (locally) & T3D Pro!

ATControl  -- Joe

Hello everyone,

Welcome to an **Early Look** at some big changes coming to LAX (locally) and Tower!3D Pro as a whole --- liveries everywhere!   The video will do all the talking!  

**Massive thanks to Nyerges design for all the new updates to the game—be sure to offer your thanks and comments here on the forum**

If the video below is too big for your screen -- visit my channel over on YT --- https://www.youtube.com/c/ATControl

Keep an eye out for Nyerges design to comment when the files are available!

Pick up the new Summer 2018 - LAX custom schedule that features all of the airlines in this video. Enjoy!

================================================

UPDATE -- 9/22/18 -- Fixed duplicate SWA flight number.  Corrected equipment type in GA file.  Re-DL the pack files.  ((Current Schedule -- 9/22/2018))

UPDATE -- 9/17/18 -- Minor fixes to schedule for missing commas on a couple flights.  Airline file refreshed.  Re-DL the pack files .

DROPBOX -- Summer 2018 @ LAX

• Thanks 2

Joe,

Many thanks for a look at Gabor's fine work.  I hope the release of the new RC KLAX & RT is not too far in the future.  Included in your list of 'New To KLAX' (but available in other RC packs) - I see  Alaska 737-900 & Frontier A319 but in the current (old) RC KLAX airplanes_texpack03.manifest are the following lines:

- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/B739_as.jpg

- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A319_f9.jpg

So it seems those liveries are already available for old RC KLAX users. 

Not to be a negative ninny, the new liveries are nice but isn't it still the same old airport? Especially related to the cargo airplanes, without a true cargo area where are all these pretty airplanes going to park1?

Craig

1 The GA area we currently use has nowhere near enough gates to handle realistic LAX cargo traffic included in our custom schedules.

• Upvote 1

On 9/11/2018 at 12:44 AM, ATControl -- Joe said:

Pick up the new Summer 2018 - LAX custom schedule that features all of the airlines in this video. Enjoy!

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/85853-custom-real-traffic-12-boston-v20-summer-2018/

@ATControl -- Joe,
In your comments for the last couple of schedules you have been touting "***I create QUALITY schedules -- not QUANTITIES of schedules***". Would you care to elaborate on what you mean by this? 

On 9/11/2018 at 12:44 AM, ATControl -- Joe said:

liveries everywhere! 

@ATControl -- Joe, since you won't answer my previous question, here's another one. 

Ironically a year ago today you made the comment  "a good controller doesn't need to see liveries". Have you sacrificed being a "good controller" for YouTube views? 🤑