The simFlight Network Forums

Poll for the Retro RC pack voting procedure

hexzed

Retro RC Submission Voting Survey  

28 members have voted

1. 1. For the 15 User submissions should:

• Only 1 livery from 1 Airline should be included i.e 40 different airlines will be included in the final RC pack
    • Any amount of airline liveries be accepted if voted for E.G if 10 Delta liveries are in the top 15 votes, then all Delta liveries would be included
    • Only a maximum of 2 liveries per airline be allowed (including the original 25)
    • Other, please comment below first and i will add here
  2. 2. Should voting be split between regions of the world lists?

• No, all airlines should be in the same list, and the top 15 Airlines will be included in the RC pack
    • Yes, Voting should be split between 2 lists, USA and the rest of the world
    • Yes, Voting should be split into 6 continent lists. (North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia/Oceania)
    • Other, please comment below first and i will add here

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2020 at 11:00 PM

At the end of submissions for airlines and planes for the Retro RC pack (see post here)

I will be setting up voting for which airlines the community will want to see in the final pack.

This poll is to determine how the community would like that final vote format to be set up

Any questions or clarifications please ask

Ben

• Like 2

How is the final voting poll being set up? Depending on whats being chosen here are you collecting all planes submitted then voting on all submissions? Or only choosing 1 or 2 of the airlines submitted by each person as consideration for poll? Or only a handful of submissions that Gabor would be willing to do then voting upon those submissions?

I will be using all submissions that meet the rules. I am trying to make this completely decided by the community, as it is a one off. I will make it that you can choose as many as you want, or as little as you want. Final set up will of course be depending on what is chosen here.

As an example if say the 'only 2 max airline' option is chosen, then more than 2 get in the top 15. Only the top 2 will be chosen and the next 2 most voted for airlines will move up into that place.

Hi everyone

I would just like to clarify the list situation for voting.

1 list: The top 15 planes regardless of country or airline will win. This is pretty self explanatory

2 lists: The top 7 from the USA list, and the top 7 from the rest of world list will win. The last remaining place will be decided by the highest amount of votes from the 8th place in each list

6 lists: The top 2 from each list will win. The last 3 places will be decided by the highest amount of votes from the third place in each list

Any questions please ask

Ben

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

when will the voting on the livery for the retro airlines start to happen?

I guess shortly after when the deadline for submitting the requests to @hexzedhas passed Neil!

It clearly states "Submissions will be accepted until midnight UTC 11th January 2020" 😎

• Haha 1