The simFlight Network Forums

EGKK is OUT!

FeelThere Ariel

Played for about just over an hour at 90% load to get used to the taxiway layout and I am in love with this airport.

The amount of work you guys have done really shows here! I think there is a new contender for my favourite airport to play.

Can’t wait to have some more free time to really get into it at 100%. 

• Thanks 1

Yee ha, you know its working when easyjet are all over the aprons, thank for the headsup on this, I will assume every airfield that i had bought prior to doing this update real traffic will be more accurate.

now to work out how to start the voice commands and setup to use on ATC

Is it advisable to download the atc pro using the original email to get the latest one and reinstall the pro version

Edited by Peeone59

12 minutes ago, Peeone59 said:

Yee ha, you know its working when easyjet are all over the aprons, thank for the headsup on this, I will assume every airfield that i had bought prior to doing this update real traffic will be more accurate.

now to work out how to start the voice commands and setup to use on ATC

easyJet are everywhere at Gatwick!

On 2/28/2019 at 11:50 AM, HappyNUyear said:

Like this airport thus far. 

No takeoffs allowed on 26R I noticed in simulation.

In real life 26L/8R is the main runway and only 26R/8L are currently used when 26L/8R is not in use

So, to clarify; when trying to send aircraft to 26R for takeoff; the flight will inform tower that they don't want to take off from 26R at all? 

yes im having a problem when i do voice command like the Tom jet will ask for pushback an when i respond back to the tom jet  i will say tom jet 1234 pusback approve expect runway 08r it will go thru every other airlines expect for the right airlines

23 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

yes im having a problem when i do voice command like the Tom jet will ask for pushback an when i respond back to the tom jet  i will say tom jet 1234 pusback approve expect runway 08r it will go thru every other airlines expect for the right airlines

Well Tom 1234 is really TUI Air 1234. Could that be the problem.

Charles