The simFlight Network Forums

KATL rwy 10/28 exit buildup

Denivros

Hello,

When AC vacating runway 10/28 I order them 'taxi to terminal'. But it takes ages for them to start their taxi to the gate causing a traffic line onto the runway.

Has anybody had the same issue? How can I solve it?

Kind regards,

Victor

On 4/26/2019 at 7:34 AM, FeelThere Ariel said:

Hello Victor, the slow vacating speed has been previously discussed. This is inherent to the way the sim was built, but we are planning to address this in the future version of Tower. 

Ariel, this is a different issue and specific to KATL. Planes exiting 10/28 come to a complete stop and have to be told to taxi to the ramp twice. 

An oft-requested SP for KATL is very much needed to fix this and several other issues.

On 4/26/2019 at 1:20 PM, crbascott said:

Ariel, this is a different issue and specific to KATL. Planes exiting 10/28 come to a complete stop and have to be told to taxi to the ramp twice. 

An oft-requested SP for KATL is very much needed to fix this and several other issues.

Ahh I see, so this has not been discussed in another thread before?