The simFlight Network Forums

EDDF error / Fehler im EDDF

Michi10

Germany:

Hallo zusammen

Ich habe in den Letzten Tagen hier im Forum schon geschaut ob jemand die Fehler geschrieben hat über den Flughafen Frankfurt Main EDDF.

Mir sind da Fehlern auf gefallen.und das nicht wenig.
Punkt 1. Das laden des eddf-schedule läft nicht richtig.
Punkt 2. Die Crash sind noch wiet aus schlimmer wie in EDDM
Punkt 3 Seit wann bitte gibt es einen Crash beim Laden wo das Flugzeug noch fast 250 bis 400 Meter ober den Boden ist. Das gibt es in wirklichkeit nicht. Dies war bei der Landebahn 18 und Terminal_RemoteW Leider konnte Ich da kein Bild machen da es mir zuspät eingefallen ist.

35528844_EDDFFehler1.jpg.22f3383fe4ddb52643a67340a93b33dc.jpg

Punkt 4. Cargos z.B: RMC, #R, ROYAL CARGO, Royal Air Maroc Cargo, Maroc mit dem Real Color des Flugzeug B76Y werden nicht geladen da wird die komplette Schedule geschrettert. Ob das jetzt mit #T, #R usw. ist immer das gleiche Problem mit den Flugzeug der Boing 76Y, 74Y, 74N und 77F hier müsste man den IATA Codo an stat # mit einer Zahl oder Buchstabe versehen. Das einzige was klabt ist die Airline AAC, ABW, CKK, GEC, LATAM Cargo usw. um nur einige zu benennen.

Punkt 5. Das Ringelreier Spiel get weiter so wie in EDDM und zwar beim Terminal Cargo N und Removet W. Auch in den Besagten Terminals werden Flugzeuge uber den anderen Gate hinaus geschoben hier wurde die Farstrassen verknüpfung nicht ruchtig eingestellt. Dies wäre mal genau zu Prüfen.
Punkt 6 Interminal Cargo S (S 16) dies bleibt Leer. Siehe Bild.

1370981226_EDDFFehler.jpg.350ea7254a5a885f842774eea6c9326f.jpg

2105073148_EDDFFehler5.jpg.0f03b2f57ac14ff6dbd09ea90efdd26a.jpg

Punkt 7: Die Start und landebahn 07L und 36 werden nicht ganz aqngezeigt vom Bodenrader. Siehe Bild. Dazu gleich noch ein Fehler die Start- und Landebahn 36 kann nicht angefahren werden oder gelandet werden diese ist unbrauchbar.

240530257_EDDFFehler2.jpg.bd1eec09bcd2705f3894bcbfdb4af563.jpg   180194474_EDDFFehler3.jpg.872f44158755e0ce5bb39203249a3fb7.jpg

1721683200_EDDFFehler4.jpg.fcf5283bf3d5a596ac2711b7e258fbd9.jpg

Punkt 9: Bevor jetzt jemand schreibt und das schreibe Ich jetzt mal und zwar mein Rechner hat alle Anforderungen was das Spiel braucht und das wurde vom Computerfachhandel Bestätigt es ist das Spiel was die Grafikauslastung verursacht und zur überhitzung führt die gehöt in der Programmierung geändert da hat sich ein weiterer Fehler eingeschlichen den das sieht man sogar wen ich 5 Flugzeuge habe das es zum Total stocken kommt und das habe ich in JFK, LAS, LAX, EDDM, noch nie gehabt.

Punkt 10 wer hat schon mal über YouTube Mittendrin - Flughafen Frankfurt angeschaut Ich habe es mir angeschaut und es war sehr Informativ. Wie zum Beispiel der Tower den ganzen Flugafen Sieht und nicht das man gleich eine Haus mauer sieht dieSehen den GESAMTEN FLUGHAFEN
Der Main Tower (offizielle Schreibweise: MAIN TOWER) ist ein Wolkenkratzer in der Innenstadt von Frankfurt am Main. Er wurde am 28. Januar 2000 eingeweiht. Mit 200 Metern Höhe (mit Mast: 240 Meter) ist er zusammen mit dem Tower 185 das vierthöchste Hochhaus in Deutschland. Das wehre Super wenn Ihr das um etwas höher machen würdet dann sieht man soger bis zum Terminal 2.

Punkt 11: Nach meinen Information über den Flughafen Frankfurt gibt es das Terminal 2 D und das Terminal 2 E nicht Terminal 2 DE getrennt. Bitte ändern.

Punkt 12 und das jetzt mal wirklich was ist mit den Testern los haben die was am Auge das die solche Fehler nicht finden?

English:

Hello everybody

In the last few days I have already checked here in the forum whether someone wrote the errors about Frankfurt Airport EDDF.

I noticed mistakes, and not a little.
Point 1. Loading the eddf schedule is not working properly.
Point 2. The crash are far worse than in EDDM
Point 3 Since when has there been a crash at the store where the plane is still almost 250 to 400 meters above the ground. There really is no such thing.
This was at runway 18 and Terminal_RemoteW Unfortunately I couldn't take a picture because it occurred to me too late.

35528844_EDDFFehler1.jpg.22f3383fe4ddb52643a67340a93b33dc.jpg

Point 4.Cargos e.g. RMC, #R, ROYAL CARGO, Royal Air Maroc Cargo, Maroc with the Real Color of the aircraft B76Y are not loaded because the complete schedule is saved. Whether this is with #T, #R etc. is always the same problem with the aircraft of the Boing 76Y, 74Y, 74N and 77F here you would have to add a number or letter to the IATA codo at stat #. The only thing that claps is the airline AAC, ABW, CKK, GEC, LATAM Cargo etc. to name just a few.

Point 5. The Ringelreier game continues as in EDDM, namely at the Terminal Cargo N and Removet W. Also in the said terminals, planes are pushed over the other gate. This would have to be checked carefully.
Point 6 Interminal Cargo S (S 16) this remains empty. See image.

1370981226_EDDFFehler.jpg.350ea7254a5a885f842774eea6c9326f.jpg

2105073148_EDDFFehler5.jpg.0f03b2f57ac14ff6dbd09ea90efdd26a.jpg

Point 7: The runway 07L and 36 are not quite shown by the Bodenrader. See image. There is also a mistake. The runway 36 cannot be approached or landed. It is unusable.

240530257_EDDFFehler2.jpg.bd1eec09bcd2705f3894bcbfdb4af563.jpg  180194474_EDDFFehler3.jpg.872f44158755e0ce5bb39203249a3fb7.jpg

Punkt 8 im Terminal 1 B oder C da wird das Flugzeugt zum Starbahn nicht hinaus geschoben siehe Bild:

1721683200_EDDFFehler4.jpg.fcf5283bf3d5a596ac2711b7e258fbd9.jpg

Point 9: Before someone writes and I am going to write now and that my computer has all the requirements for what the game needs and this has been confirmed by computer retailers. It is the game that causes the graphics load and leads to overheating which has changed in the programming Another mistake crept in that you can see even if I have 5 planes that it comes to a total stall and I have never had this in JFK, LAS, LAX, EDDM.

Point 10 who has ever looked through YouTube in the middle of Frankfurt Airport I looked at it and it was very informative. How for example the tower sees the whole airport and not that you see a house wall right away you can see the ENTIRE AIRPORT
The Main Tower (official spelling: MAIN TOWER) is a skyscraper in the city center of Frankfurt am Main. It was inaugurated on January 28, 2000. With a height of 200 meters (with a mast: 240 meters), together with Tower 185, it is the fourth tallest high-rise in Germany. The weir super if you would do it a little higher then you can see up to Terminal 2.

Point 11: According to my information about Frankfurt Airport, Terminal 2 D and Terminal 2 E are not separate to Terminal 2 DE. Please modify.

Point 12 and the really what's going on with the testers who have something in the eye that does not find such errors?

MfG

Michi10

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, Michi10 said:

Punkt 1. Das laden des eddf-schedule läft nicht richtig.

Was läuft nicht richtig? Guck bitte ins Log, da steht die Fehlermeldung.

What goes wrong loading the schedule? Please, look into the log where the error message is.

Punkt 2. Die Crash sind noch wiet aus schlimmer wie in EDDM

Du meinst vermutlich keinen Crash, sondern Strafen.

You probably don't mean crashs, but penalties.

Punkt 3 Seit wann bitte gibt es einen Crash beim Laden wo das Flugzeug noch fast 250 bis 400 Meter ober den Boden ist. Das gibt es in wirklichkeit nicht. Dies war bei der Landebahn 18 und Terminal_RemoteW

Dazu müssten wir wissen, was genau war. Hinweis: Runway 18 ist ausschließlich eine Startbahn (berühmt geworden als "Startbahn West"). Da wird nicht gelandet, auch nicht auf 36(!), gerade weil dazu das Terminal überflogen würde. Das ist aus Sicherheitsgründen verboten. Wenn Du also von "Wirklichkeit" sprichst und dann ein Szenario nutzt, das es in der Wirklichkeit gar nicht gibt, regst Du Dich über die falschen auf...

To understand this, we need to know what the scenario was. Hint: Runway 18 is strictly for departures (it became notorious as "Startbahn West" / "runway 18 west"). There are no landings on it, not even on 36(!), just because they would have to cross the terminal. That's prohibited for safety reasons. So, if you're talking about "reality" and play a scenario that doesn't exist in reality, you're barking at the wrong tree...

Punkt 4. Cargos z.B: RMC, #R, ROYAL CARGO, Royal Air Maroc Cargo, Maroc mit dem Real Color des Flugzeug B76Y werden nicht geladen

Benutzt Du die Standard-Schedule aus dem Real Traffic oder die Custom Schedule von Gavin? Ich habe leider die Originale (ausnahmsweise) überschrieben und kann das nicht mehr nachprüfen.

Do you use the original schedule from Real Traffic or Gavin's custom schedule? Unfortunately, I did overwrite the original files (by accident) and can't look into them.

Punkt 5. Das Ringelreier Spiel get weiter so wie in EDDM und zwar beim Terminal Cargo N und Removet W. Auch in den Besagten Terminals werden Flugzeuge uber den anderen Gate hinaus geschoben hier wurde die Farstrassen verknüpfung nicht ruchtig eingestellt. Dies wäre mal genau zu Prüfen.

Kann ich derzeit noch nicht bestätigen, ist mir bisher nicht aufgefallen oder untergekommen.

I can't confirm that, yet, I didn't notice or it didn't happen, yet.

Punkt 6 Interminal Cargo S (S 16) dies bleibt Leer. Siehe Bild.

Das liegt am zu geringen Cargo-Aufkommen in der Schedule.

This is due to not enough cargo flights in the schedule.

Punkt 7: Die Start und landebahn 07L und 36 werden nicht ganz aqngezeigt vom Bodenrader. Siehe Bild. Dazu gleich noch ein Fehler die Start- und Landebahn 36 kann nicht angefahren werden oder gelandet werden diese ist unbrauchbar.

07L liegt an der Zoomstufe. Wenn Du rauszoomst, siehste die Schwelle auf dem Bodenradar. Das liegt am Spiel, und das wird nicht mehr gefixt. Zu Runway 36 siehe meine Antwort zu Punkt 1 - in der Richtung gibt es weder Starts noch Landungen. Es gibt nur Starts auf der 18.

07L is due to the zooming. If you zoom further away, you can see the threshold on the ground radar. That's an issue of the game, which is not going to be fixed anymore. For runway 35, see my answer to number 1 - there are no departures or landings in that direction. There are only departures on 18.

Punkt 8 im Terminal 1 B oder C da wird das Flugzeugt zum Starbahn nicht hinaus geschoben siehe Bild:

Diese beiden Gates, in denen es in der Realität keinen Tug für den Push gibt, weil die Flugzeuge dort selbständig drehen, sind tatsächlich defekt, das ist aber auch bekannt, unter anderem von mir getestet und im Forum bestätigt. Ob das gefixt wird, weiß ich nicht.

Those two gates, where in reality there are no tugs for pushback, because the planes turn themselves around, are indeed broken, but this is already known and discussed, including tested and confirmed by me in the forum. Whether this will ever be fixed - who knows?

es ist das Spiel was die Grafikauslastung verursacht und zur überhitzung führt die gehöt in der Programmierung geändert da hat sich ein weiterer Fehler eingeschlichen den das sieht man sogar wen ich 5 Flugzeuge habe das es zum Total stocken kommt und das habe ich in JFK, LAS, LAX, EDDM, noch nie gehabt.

Dass das Spiel Grafikkarte und CPU stark beansprucht, ist lange bekannt. Mir hat es auch eine 3 Jahre alte Grafikkarte gebrutzelt. Das liegt an der Grafik-Engine. Und dazu gilt das Statement der Entwickler, dass das Spiel fertig entwickelt ist. Darum warten so viele auf die neue Tower-Version, die sehr wahrscheinlich eine effektivere Grafik-Engine haben wird. Ob das die Unreal Engine ist oder eine andere - keine Ahnung. Aber daran arbeiten sie gerade, und das ist das einzige, was sie in der Richtung tun können, denn in der jetzigen Version die Grafik-Engine zu wechseln ist schlichtweg unmöglich. Das sagt Dir ein beruflich seit 18 Jahren unter anderem mit Softwareentwicklung beschäftigter IT-System-Kaufmann.

That the game heavily stresses gpu and cpu is well known for a long time. My previous 3-year-old graphics card got fried by it. That's an issue with the graphics engine. And we already have a statement from the developers that the game development is done. That's why so many people wait for the new Tower version, which is very likely to have a more effective graphics engine. Whether it's Unreal Engine or another one - no idea. But that's what they're working at right now, and that's the only thing they can do, because to change the graphics engine for the current version is simply impossible. Mark my words, they're from an 18-year IT professional who, among other things, develops software himself.

Punkt 10 wer hat schon mal über YouTube Mittendrin - Flughafen Frankfurt angeschaut Ich habe es mir angeschaut und es war sehr Informativ. Wie zum Beispiel der Tower den ganzen Flugafen Sieht und nicht das man gleich eine Haus mauer sieht dieSehen den GESAMTEN FLUGHAFEN

Der Blickwinkel ist ziemlich gut getroffen. Wie man auch hier an den Simulator-Bildern sieht.

The point of view is pretty accurate. Which is what you can see from the simulator view in the video linked above.

Punkt 11: Nach meinen Information über den Flughafen Frankfurt gibt es das Terminal 2 D und das Terminal 2 E nicht Terminal 2 DE getrennt. Bitte ändern.

Verstehe ich nicht, was Du meinst - im Terminal-File gibt es genau ein "Terminal_DE".

I don't understand what you mean - in the terminal file there's only one "Terminal_DE".

Punkt 12 und das jetzt mal wirklich was ist mit den Testern los haben die was am Auge das die solche Fehler nicht finden?

Der einzige tatsächliche Fehler in EDDF sind die beiden nicht funktionierenden Gates bei N5. Und der verdrehte Haltepunkt bei der Intersection von U und L. Ansonsten aber sind die einzigen Schwächen von EDDF auf eine mit der Komplexität überforderten, mindestens 6 Jahre alten Spiel-Engine zurückzuführen. Und das wissen wir schon.

The only real issue at EDDF are the two dysfunctional gates at N5. And the problematic holding point at the intersection of U and L. Other than that, EDDF's only weaknesses come from the at least 6-year-old game engine which is overwhelmed by the complexity of the airports. And that's something we already know.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

@DeltaVII Please watch the film about YouTube in the middle of it - Frankfurt Airport Exactly what you write is not correct and it is really so that planes can land and take off on the runway.
Point 4, 5 and 6 will still be called a problem with me and it will remain until you finally see the error.
I'm not paying that much here just because you think it's okay.

Fixes the errors in EDDM and EDDF.

Also I will no longer buy graphics cards what I bought there because graphics cards would not even cover the costs of the respective graphics cards. The computer retailer said exactly that it is a PROGRAMMING ERROR that you have to fix.

Point 4 the error remains.

On 4/14/2020 at 9:38 AM, achilles1971 said:

EDDF works fine....stop the madness

I would like to see that as a video and evidence.

Regarding this, I will email this to Feelthere.

That you are not even examined in more detail for these errors.

• Haha 2

@Michi10

One thing you have not mentioned is whether you are using the schedule that came with the Real Color installation or my custom schedule. This information may help us to better help you get things figured out. 🙂

That said, allow me to address the issues you say still remain.

Point #4: The issue is not the IATA code being used. That format is being used as a work-around in the game to allow us to differentiate between an airline's passenger flights and its cargo flights. That there are none showing up is more an indication that they aren't in the schedule. A search through the schedule that came with the Real Color for EDDF backs this up. There are none in my custom schedule, either, as there were no cargo flights operated by Royal Air Maroc for the timeframe I imported the flight data from (mid-January of this year).

Point # 5: I think I'm missing something in the translation. Are you speaking of aircraft not appearing or appearing in a different location from where you were expecting them to?

Point #6: By remaining empty, do you mean there are flights that are supposed to be arriving to that area that aren't? The picture shown shows that ramp to be full. This would prevent any further aircraft from coming to that ramp until one of those currently parked aircraft calls for pushback clearance. If you are using the stock RC schedule, this is because the game loads in 8 hours of flights, thereby causing problems of aircraft that take up gate spaces that prevent inbound aircraft from spawning. My custom schedule has been designed with this taken into account, and, as such, the snippet schedules only load up to 4 hours of flight data, which allows for most arrivals to spawn properly.

Having played this airport quite a bit, I can be confident in saying the airport works quite well (I even made a video of me operating for an hour; you can find the link to that in my post for my custom schedule), and as well as can be expected with the current game engine limitations. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, battlehawk77 said:

One thing you have not mentioned is whether you are using the schedule that came with the Real Color installation or my custom schedule. This information may help us to better help you get things figured out. 🙂

It hits my own flight plan, which I wanted to make after real operations, as it did on the homepage of Frankfurt Airport. There I found the real airline, if you need the link you can do it under: https://www.frankfurt-airport.com/de/am-flughafen/airlines-a-z.html I would like it to be as real as possible, but one thing that is very important to me is to have cargo planes from the respective air lines inside.

That said, allow me to address the issues you say still remain.

If only one operation is permitted, please do not always push everything on my computer, because it meets all requirements regarding the game. Computer retailers earn almost a whole lot of money just because of this problem and I don't have the money for that, I don't earn over € 2,000, but I'm almost at the limit with the money. The graphics card has already broken my neck 10 times, so I can currently not afford another or new graphics card.

Point #4: The issue is not the IATA code being used. That format is being used as a work-around in the game to allow us to differentiate between an airline's passenger flights and its cargo flights. That there are none showing up is more an indication that they aren't in the schedule. A search through the schedule that came with the Real Color for EDDF backs this up. There are none in my custom schedule, either, as there were no cargo flights operated by Royal Air Maroc for the timeframe I imported the flight data from (mid-January of this year).

This is only the case for cargo flights with the aircraft type. These are still the B76Y, B74Y, B74N although I look them up in the plane exactly as I have to state in the schedule. Unfortunately, this always remains the same problem and still has to confirm it, even if the #R is still not working, it becomes quite problematic. The only thing that works is T #, D #, A, #, E #, G #, K # etc. this working with the plane, 77F, 74Y, 76Y, 75F etc. without any problem I have tried so far in all other airports have no problems with confirmation.

Point # 5: I think I'm missing something in the translation. Are you speaking of aircraft not appearing or appearing in a different location from where you were expecting them to?

Point #6: By remaining empty, do you mean there are flights that are supposed to be arriving to that area that aren't? The picture shown shows that ramp to be full. This would prevent any further aircraft from coming to that ramp until one of those currently parked aircraft calls for pushback clearance. If you are using the stock RC schedule, this is because the game loads in 8 hours of flights, thereby causing problems of aircraft that take up gate spaces that prevent inbound aircraft from spawning. My custom schedule has been designed with this taken into account, and, as such, the snippet schedules only load up to 4 hours of flight data, which allows for most arrivals to spawn properly.

I am talking about that in Terminal Cargo S the terminal station S16 at the start of the game there is not a single cargo plane in this said picture which I would like to attach to you again.

303227379_EDDFFehler.jpg.886ee3a9637f3e21a621ff81b7f30cda.jpg

1480777979_EDDFFehler5.jpg.0e36d976df122f522bc9154ff4160933.jpg

Having played this airport quite a bit, I can be confident in saying the airport works quite well (I even made a video of me operating for an hour; you can find the link to that in my post for my custom schedule), and as well as can be expected with the current game engine limitations. 🙂

Exactly applies, but that is exactly the problem he is given but it does not appear after restarting the game 10 times here I can only say there is no way to and from the terminal.Therefore I looked at it again and again and I noticed these errors. Therefore it was not in the sense that someone feels attacked here, but it is only annoying that you do not see such errors and that is simply not acceptable. I know some of you are probably asking yourself how so I take it very carefully I always like to look at such documentaries and reports and therefore I know a lot about the whole thing. That's why yesterday I got so angry with some people who thought it was right, but they were wrong. There are exactly 19 parts to that at Mitendrinnen Airport Frankfurt and I saw it exactly and I like to look at the Mayday alarm in the cockpit and I got a lot with it and therefore I can reach for such things. I like the NTSB, AAIB, etc. best. So I was as annoyed with landing on runway 18 as it is possible when the plane is 250 to 400 meters high, so there is a crash, so the question is what there go. Then it is written but normally shouldn't it be possible? Then there must be a mistake inside, otherwise I can't imagine it. Just like in EDDM the ring game in Terminal Cargo N unfortunately continues, but in reality there is no such thing. Plus something in Terminal 1 C if I have a plane for a pushback, he stays inside until another Anders plane wants to go to that gate, then he finally drives out to the taxiway and this can even happen after playing for 1 to 2 hours go. Therefore, I ask you to take a closer look because I noticed the errors the first time I started the game and then I just thought it was okay, but it can't be now after a few more tests I still saw and noticed these errors . It was also written here. I should look in the log file to see if an error is shown. Unfortunately it cannot be confirmed. No errors or errors. I'm really sorry. Therefore I thought before the accusations come again it is up to my computer is unfortunately in a Saggasse. Because all stress tests from computer retailers turned out negative, meaning that he felt far more the requirements of what was actually necessary. None of the other games have such problems, unfortunately it is not the computer for me. The hardware is not the cause of the problem either.

So now I have written everything again before I start again here stops the madness, I say that is my opinion and if my opinion does not suit it is his problem.

Also I will address it here now. The only thing that asked for exactly is battlehaw77 and what is also very specific is not something others can just write such a madness about what does not even fit the topic I would seriously think about it before what is going to happen then I come to the point then finally take a look at the Mayday everything is shown and explained before what is written so my tip is on the edge.

So on my part everything is said good luck in troubleshooting.

MfG

Michi10

5 hours ago, Michi10 said:

I am talking about that in Terminal Cargo S the terminal station S16 at the start of the game there is not a single cargo plane in this said picture which I would like to attach to you again.

303227379_EDDFFehler.jpg.886ee3a9637f3e21a621ff81b7f30cda.jpg

1480777979_EDDFFehler5.jpg.0e36d976df122f522bc9154ff4160933.jpg

I believe the cargo gates around taxiway S16 are not designated as heavy gates. If you try a smaller cargo plane, such as a 73F, does it work?

I don't think the loading gates around taxiway S16 are classified as heavy gates. If you try a smaller cargo plane like a 73F, will it work?

I don't know anything about a Boing 73F. So far, what I've found out is Boing 75F. Must correct me but the Boing 73F is only available with Airlines 11, CGF and 5O, FPO.

I just remembered that the Boing 75F is also a small plane or I was wrong about it but unfortunately not the one I tried UPS set on Terminal Cargo S but again the same problem S16 remained empty.

Now the question if I took UPS, 5X and FDX, FX with the airplane 75F and still Terminal Cargo S S 16 remained empty. What can that be and where is the error?

@hexzed thank you I should try with 73F but there are only two airlines with the Boing 73F Bulgaria and FRENCH POST only these are available.

That you have now written me the right Airplanes I immediately tried it and what came out of it see picture.

1871759089_EDDFkeinFehler.jpg.1d14fd7a57a471039b31299074ee5f87.jpg

Wow what see my eyes hexzed I can only say thumbs up you are a help to me I would never have thought.
Another question why is that not possible with the UPS and FDX even though it is also a 75F smaller airplane?

Has a new update been made for every airport that I always look at in the forum op, but there are no new updates yet?
Can you also make a B73F with UPS and FDX?
I know now so many questions come to me but I don't want to ask them that way.

But one thing is very important to me. I like it when the airport is a bit more busy and there are not 100 planes every few hours, there is a possibility that I can only do it with the Schedule Creartoer but I don't know how to program something like that can? Who could help me to program something like that I really like the real airplane lines. from the respective airport.
So I liked two people about this great answer and help Praise that shows me again how to fix errors or what planes there are in Crago.
Big praise and respect @hexzed and @battlehawk77.

MfG
Michi10

The 75F is still classified as a heavy aircraft in the game

You can make a 73F with any airline however it will not have a livery, and will be white.

I believe in real life UPS and Fedex do not have any small cargo planes

In regards to why these gates were not designated as heavy, only the developers and beta tester can answer that 🙂

1 hour ago, hexzed said:

The 75F is still classified as a heavy aircraft in the game

You can make a 73F with any airline however it will not have a livery, and will be white.

I believe in real life UPS and Fedex do not have any small cargo planes

In regards to why these gates were not designated as heavy, only the developers and beta tester can answer that 🙂

Looks like FedEx has some smaller planes operated by other carriers. But, they would still have the FedEx livery. 

https://www.planespotters.net/airline/Federal-Express

https://www.planespotters.net/airline/United-Parcel-Service-UPS

• 2 weeks later...

Germany: Hallo zusammen

Mir ist auf gefallen das es im Tower 3D Pro in EDDF und EDDM noch immer das starke ruckeln und zupfen da ist und das noch da zu mit eine ganz neuen Grafikkarte.

Die ich mir am Montag den 27.04.2020 um € 175,-- gekauft habe und zwar ist das eine MSI Gaming Geforce GTX 1650 Aero ITX mit 4 GB Arbeitsspeicher und jetzt kommt mal so eine frage ich ndachte es sollte dann besser werden weit verfehlt. Jetzt soll mir bitte keiner sagen das diese Grafikkarte auch zuschwach ist denn wen ja danmn bitte mal zur Kasse.

Auch mit der neuen Grafikkarte dachen die Fehler Punkt 9, Punkt 1, 2 und 5 vermehrt auf. Daher wird dringenst geraden einen Update zu machen vor allem das Haupt Programm und EDDM und EDDF.
Bevor es jetzt wieder los geht mit dem vielen Fehlfragen wird gebeten vorher zu denken und dann zu antworten den zwei User konnten mir bei Pinkut 6 Helfen und daher ist es mal abgeschlossen mit dem Terminal Cargo S.

English: Hello everybody

I noticed that in Tower 3D Pro in EDDF and EDDM there is still a lot of jerking and plucking and that too with a completely new graphics card.

The one I bought on Monday, April 27th, 2020 for € 175, - and that is an MSI Gaming Geforce GTX 1650 Aero ITX with 4 GB RAM and now comes a question I thought it should be better then far missed. Now no one should tell me that this graphics card is also too weak, because if so please check out.

With the new graphics card, errors 9, 1, 2 and 5 are also becoming more common. Therefore it is urgent to update the main program and EDDM and EDDF.
Before we start again with the many wrong questions, we ask you to think in advance and then answer. The two users were able to help me with Pinkut 6 and that's why it's finished with the Cargo S terminal.
  • Haha 2

Thinking... thinking... responding:

Please forgive the brash introduction. You have been on the forums long enough and have enough experience with the game to know that the game is poorly optimized and buggy. Also the DLCs show errors which are partly due to errors in the base game. You should also know that the developer will not make any changes, optimizations or QoL improvements to the base game. Also bug fixes of the DLCs are rarely done. This is unfortunate and annoying for the players, but that's the situation. A new graphics card will not fix the existing errors of the game.

Edit: By the way, I am not the one who reacted with the laughing emoji. I think you have a valid point, only I am afraid that there will be no solution.

Edited by EliGrim
  • Upvote 2