The simFlight Network Forums

Malaysia Airlines A380-800 388

ATC AlaskaGuy

@ATC AlaskaGuy In addition to @crbascottcomment of a log file may help,  to start off the investigation do you have this line in your airplanes_texpack34.manifest file?

- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A388_mh.jpg

If not, which would indicate a file upload issue with Nyergesdesign upload file, did you purchase via the FT website or via steam?

Also, if anyone else has purchased LTFM RC are they having issues and therefore the same question to them? 

Gary

1 hour ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

Here is my output log file hope someone can help figure out why this is happening

So looking at your manifest_034 load in the output log the A388_mh does not appear to be there so I suspect that the install file you have a link for from the FT website is not the final version that was tested to be released by NygeresDesign.

@nyergesdesignGabor, can you check that the when you packaged up the LTFM RC files for release that you sent the FINAL install version to the relevant distributors with the A388_mh that was added just prior to final testing and signed off as it appears to be missing in the version that @ATC AlaskaGuyseems to have downloaded from the FT website?

39 minutes ago, Pedantic G said:

So looking at your manifest_034 load in the output log the A388_mh does not appear to be there so I suspect that the install file you have a link for from the FT website is not the final version that was tested to be released by NygeresDesign.

@nyergesdesignGabor, can you check that the when you packaged up the LTFM RC files for release that you sent the FINAL install version to the relevant distributors with the A388_mh that was added just prior to final testing and signed off as it appears to be missing in the version that @ATC AlaskaGuyseems to have downloaded from the FT website?

I just went line for line through texture pack 34 and mine has no MH File and no 388 files. Looks like they jumped the gun somewhere. Mine was also purchased from FeelThere.

Charles

12 minutes ago, cwalfy1 said:

I just went line for line through texture pack 34 and mine has no MH File and no 388 files. Looks like they jumped the gun somewhere. Mine was also purchased from FeelThere.

Charles

Thanks Charles. Appreciate the update. Over to Gabor now to fix the issue and update the installers by the look of it.👍

2 hours ago, Pedantic G said:

Thanks Charles. Appreciate the update. Over to Gabor now to fix the issue and update the installers by the look of it.👍

I’m not sure it needs to be fixed when looking at the real traffic schedule I can’t find any MH flights.

1 hour ago, cwalfy1 said:

when looking at the real traffic schedule I can’t find any MH flights

I don't think that should be a factor. Creating the livery and then not using it would be a waste. Besides of that, it is certainly interesting for custom schedules.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cwalfy1 said:

I’m not sure it needs to be fixed when looking at the real traffic schedule I can’t find any MH flights.

It was add for London and Beijing but they had to add to the ltfm because they had already released those airports before the request to add them 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, cwalfy1 said:

Hi Charles, no mistake on the schedule as it has never flown into LTFM on schedule services from my research but was added to the RC as this was the first opportunity to get it into a RC since somebody requested it on a post I spotted on the forum (think it was @MJKERRfrom memory for his EGLL schedule). Ironically, in line with other major airlines and their "big birds", the MAH A388 is being phased out so its historic now!

As I have posted in the Real Colors Master List topic and its in the Red lettering in the text, in recent times due to the lack of traffic and aircraft types flying into airports in the past 18 months or so to get more value out of the RC packs for the end user, recent RC airport packs have had added RC in them to add things like updated non window Cargo models, Airline livery updates, new aircraft arrivals (MAX etc) and also where I spot forum requests or direct PM's I get. Where he can Gabor will add them, within reason. 

Therefore, schedules may or may not have flights for released models in the published RT schedule.

Gary

Sorry for my delay.
We have make this issue. In fact the LTFM RC not included the A388_mh livery. We have repacking it and we have sent the new installet to FT. We will write note it the updated installer is available. 
I'm sorry this problem.  

Gabor

Update: The new installer is available. Name is RC_Tower3D_LTFM_SP1.exe

Thank you for your patience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2