The simFlight Network Forums

Retro RC Updates

hexzed

Hello everybody

This is an update post to say that the Retro pack is currently in beta testing phase.

Some good and bad news

Due to mitigating factors, some planes from the original list from @EliGrim, and the original poll will not be in the pack

Please do not despair though, most of them will be included.

The good news is that there will be extra planes from the poll added to the pack, to make up for the shortfall 😃

Two important things to note

I do not know when the pack is going to be released, i will inform you here when the pack is ready to go, but that does not mean that will be the release date

The planes in the pack are not yet confirmed, when the pack is finalised, i will (with Gabors blessing) provide a final list, and some pictures

Thanks again for your input

Ben

• Thanks 1

I am only going to say this once so everyone knows ok the only reason i was disappointed at the list of retro airlines and liveries is that i was really hopping that eastern airlines and their L1011 and more airlines with L1011 would be added as that plane type isn't even in any of the airplane files yet that is also why i said at first that I was out but then i thought wait something is better then nothing i just really wanted to see what that Feel There or Nyerges Design would do about adding the L1011 to the game.

37 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

so wait is this something that we will have to buy or how is this going to work to get it?

Yes this has always been a paid thing, as stated in the very first post of the very first thread

35 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

I am only going to say this once so everyone knows ok the only reason i was disappointed at the list of retro airlines and liveries is that i was really hopping that eastern airlines and their L1011 and more airlines with L1011 would be added as that plane type isn't even in any of the airplane files yet that is also why i said at first that I was out but then i thought wait something is better then nothing i just really wanted to see what that Feel There or Nyerges Design would do about adding the L1011 to the game.

Well as i said there is no final list yet, but you may get your wish...

Hi Ben!

Thanks for the update! I've been curious about the progression of the Retro RC pack and glad that it's being worked on! I was about to ask if it was due to some of the model or livery requests that made the errors but I assume you might not know that haha

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again everybody

Retro pack is now complete!

Again please don't ask me when it will be released, that is up to Gabor from Nyerges Design

For viewing of models there should be a preview video coming out at some stage, so look out for that.

However for now Gabor has authorised me to post a full list of liveries here

First of all new plane models included:

Airbus A30B

Boeing 707

Boeing 727

Boeing 737-200

Boeing 747-100

Boeing 747-200

Concorde

DC-9

Lockheed L1011 Tristar

Tupolev TU-134

Tupolev TU-154

Airlines:

Aerolineas Argentinas B742

Air California MD80

Air Canada L101

Air Florida B732

Air France CONC

Air New Zealand. B742

All Nippon Airways L101

Aloha Airlines B737

America West Airlines A320

American Airlines DC10

American International Airlines B727

Ansett Australia B744

ATA Airlines B738

BOAC B741

Braniff International B741

British Airways B742

British Airways CONC

British Caledonian DC10

Canadian Airlines International B763

Delta Airlines B744

Eastern Airlines L101

Eastwind Airlines B732

Hawaiian Airlines L101

Independent Air B707

Key Air B727

Kiwi International Airlines B727

KLM Airlines MD11

Lufthansa Airlines B763

Malev Hungarian Airlines B734

Malev Hungarian Airlines B762

Malev Hungarian Airlines CRJ2

Malev Hungarian Airlines T134

Malev Hungarian Airlines T154

Mark Air B734

Morris Air B733

New York Air DC93

Northeaster Airlines A30B

Northwest Airlines B742

Olympic Airlines B742

Pan American Airlines B741

Qantas B707

Reeve Aleutian Airlines B727

Reno Air MD82

Richair International L101

Royal Jordanian Airlines L101

Skyworld Airlines B707

Southern Airways DC93

Tower Air B742

Trans Meridian Airlines B752

Trans World Airlines B741

US Airways B762

Valujet DC93

Western Airlines B732

Any questions about this list please ask 🙂

Ben

• Like 3

there is one question though that I have about these retro airlines and livery when we make a schedule with them how do put the airline at the terminal that they would have originally been at the airport we are using that airline like for instance what terminal was eastern in when they were at KJFK?