The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

Pedantic G

I discovered something in the mast airline list that was created the airline southwest you can put the aircraft 737 max-8 or 7M8 on all flights in all airports as I have done it and it works also another thing I have discovered is that with the custom schedules for some reason in the real traffic it has the airline republic airlines which is RPA and RW in tower 3D Pro but I have looked online to see what YX is and it is actually Republic Airlines or RPA and the new ICAO airline Code for them is now YX and Not RW here is a screen shot of what I am talking about

Screenshot (1).png

18 hours ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

I discovered something in the mast airline list that was created the airline southwest you can put the aircraft 737 max-8 or 7M8 on all flights in all airports as I have done it and it works also another thing I have discovered is that with the custom schedules for some reason in the real traffic it has the airline republic airlines which is RPA and RW in tower 3D Pro but I have looked online to see what YX is and it is actually Republic Airlines or RPA and the new ICAO airline Code for them is now YX and Not RW here is a screen shot of what I am talking about

Screenshot (1).png

Hence if you look in the master list Republic is listed with the old and new code at present to satisfy schedules that have the old and new codes.

How to install rt and rc of jfk I have following things I install in this order

Tower!3d pro >> Real traffic >> Real color of jfk 

where do we install rt and rc of jfk in laptop

i checked my game rt is working but there is no color on airplane and jfk is not coming can someone please help me

Edited by Parth Patel

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

hello Pedantic G, I was just wondering if by chance you know if they are working on making the airport KSEA and if you might have heard anything as to when this airport would be available 

There is no info on if SeaTac will be on here the last info was gatwick Vancouver Melbourne an Dubai then they said doing some more us airports 

47 minutes ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

hello Pedantic G, I was just wondering if by chance you know if they are working on making the airport KSEA and if you might have heard anything as to when this airport would be available 

Hi. Sorry the only info I have is as Braf123456 has answered 're airports that Vic has already announced.

G

well one thing I do know is that they are going to do what was done with tower 2011, & that those airports in that are going to be worked into the program tower 3D and Tower 3D pro, and KSEA is one of them in the works as that it is in tower 2011 that is what Nyeges Design told me I was curious if anyone had heard anything about this one so its all good.

• 1 month later...

i am working on custom files for KPHL.  This master list was particularly useful when I was frustrated that my REAL COLOR for KPHL appeared to not be working.  This master list and this topic forum gave the critical information that due to changes in airport codes by international organizations, the codes used in the schedule.txt files may not point to the correct airlines.  Changing that for Brickyard and Piedmont made a tremendous improvement (fewer) in the 'white lion' aircraft.  However, it does point out to me that there may be a problem in the REAL COLOR file for the A320.   Below is a list of the Real Color manifest file that shows the airlines that should have an A320.  None of them show up in game.  Other than LACSA, there are either A319 or A321 aircraft that can be substituted into the schedule in place of the white lion A320s.  And that works, the images now show.  However, I wonder if Nyerges knows about this problem.  Without being able to see into the airplanes_texpack3 file at the A320 images, I cannot tell if it is a programming error or if the A320 images were just not included inside the texpack3, but were simply placed into the manifest file as placeholders.

- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A320_aa.jpg    A320    aa     American Airlines
- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A320_ac.jpg    A320    ac     Air Canada
- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A320_b6.jpg    A320    b6     JetBlue Airways
- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A320_dl.jpg    A320    dl     Delta Air Lines
- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A320_f9.jpg    A320    f9     Frontier Airlines
- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A320_lr.jpg    A320    lr     LACSA
- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A320_nk.jpg    A320    nk     Spirit Airlines
- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A320_ua.jpg    A320    ua     United Airlines
- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A320_vx.jpg    A320    vx     Virgin America
- Assets/Resources/airplanes/Textures/A320_y4.jpg    A320    y4     Volaris

Any thoughts?

1. Can anyone confirm that the A320's at KPHL do not show images even when you buy Real Color?
     (I downloaded my files for  RC for KPHL this month , but no A320.)

2. If confirmed, is there a way to let Nyerges know about this problem from here and find out where the problem lies?
     (If the A320 is simply not included in the actual pack, and the Manifest list is just a placeholder, then I can relax, but if there is a programming error, it would be nice to see the fixed A320)
     (Incidentally, I did try the 32S version of the 320 airplane code and it does not work and should not work from my limited understanding of the programming)

Thanks for your consideration,

Scout

I have texture pack, 2, 3, and 11.

If 3 is lax, then I need to rethink this.  But if Hexzed can see 320's at KPHL, then I still probably have a problem.

=====================

Found the problem.  Corrupted airplanes.txt file.     When I modified it, it dropped the trailing spaces.  

Also, my modifcations pointed out that having a duplicate IATA code that pointed to a different ICAO code resulted in my A320's looking like A320neo.

and that led to the missing graphics.

Sorry Nyerges, it was my fault.  When I put the original kphl_airplanes.txt file back, everything worked.

I don't think I would have found the problem for a long time if it had not been for the feedback from you guys.  

THanks!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, battlehawk77 said:

Running PHL, I have noticed that AWI aircraft are in AA paint and treated as an AA aircraft, when they should be treated as a UA aircraft with appropriate paint.
Any way I can fix this?

Hi battlehawk,

Thanks for the query but not one I can answer myself

Like this should be?

N408AW Air Wisconsin Bombardier CRJ-200LR (CL-600-2B19)

The CRj2 used in AWI for KPHL is also used KATL, KBOS, and KLGA. Not being for the US can't say I have noticed this or whether this affects the other Real Color  texturepacks for the other airports. Then paint schemes in the texturepacks are added by Gabor at Nyergesdesign so I will follow up this message with a query with him to take a look.

Regards

Gary

Just now, Pedantic G said:

Hi battlehawk,

Thanks for the query but not one I can answer myself

Like this should be?

N408AW Air Wisconsin Bombardier CRJ-200LR (CL-600-2B19)

The CRj2 used in AWI for KPHL is also used KATL, KBOS, and KLGA. Not being for the US can't say I have noticed this or whether this affects the other Real Color  texturepacks for the other airports. Then paint schemes in the texturepacks are added by Gabor at Nyergesdesign so I will follow up this message with a query with him to take a look.

Regards

Gary

Gabor,

Have sent you a PM but please see the query above re AWI liveries used in KPHL, KATL, KBOS and KLGA for review and what action if any can be taken at this stage?

Thanks

Gary