The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

Pedantic G

* UPDATED 3rd December 2021 *

Version History:

Vs 27.0 Published 3rd December 2021 - Updated with Nyerges Design Tower! 3D Pro Real Colors Add on Pack 1 details

Vs 26.1 Published 21st September 2021 - Updated with WSSS RC details following release of NygeresDesign Singapore Changi Airport

I try and keep these lists as up to date as possible for use by forum members but if you spot errors or have additional information please feedback using this thread or PM me with details to investigate. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE NOTE IN PURCHASED REAL COLOR FILES FOR SOME AIRPORTS (BE THEY THE ORIGINAL VERSION OR SPECIFIC FORUM REQUESTED UPDATES) NOT ALL LIVERIES/AIRCRAFT TYPES ARE IN THE PUBLISHED REAL TRAFFIC SCHEDULES.

THESE HAVE BEEN ADDED TO SUPPORT THE REQUESTS OF THE CUSTOM SCHEDULE CREATORS (WHO CREATE THESE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE COMMUNITY) OR HAVE BEEN ADDED FOLLOWING SPECIFIC REQUESTS FOR NEW OR UPDATED LIVERIES BY FORUM MEMBERS. THIS WILL FURTHER ENHANCE THE END USER EXPERIENCE WHEN PLAYING TOWER! 3D PRO AND REDUCE THE POSSIBILITY OF "WHITE" AIRCRAFT SHOWING UP IN GAME PLAY IN CUSTOM BUILT SCHEDULES.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are now 5 worksheets in the file these being:

• Manifest List - detailing the list of RC currently produced by Nyergesdesign
  • Full RC List - columns detailing the Aircraft Type code in each texpack, the airport released in,  the Texture Pack number, the IATA code, Airline name and any special comments if applicable
  • Master Code List - columns detailing the IATA code, ICAO code, Airline Name, Call Sign, Comments field (ie Cargo Operator, Ceased Operations etc), Country of Registration and Global Region (ie Canada, Europe, Pacific, United States etc)
  • Default Airlines List - As in the default version NON RC version of released airports
  • Airplane_codes based on NygeresDesign Airplanes_Pack1. Manifest file

Copyright © Tower! 3D Pro is a registered product of FeelThere Inc.

Copyright © Real Traffic and Real Colors are registered products of Nyergesdesign

Real Color Manifest Master List_vs 27.xlsx

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, AirJamaica said:

I've never seen an Ethiopian plane at KLAX and I've spend lots of hours at KLAX

Don't know if you mean playing the SIM or in real life but ET is in the Manifest 003 file and indeed is a scheduled service in the RT for LAX and in some of the custom schedules made for KLAX.

Rgds

G

11 hours ago, hexzed said:

Have you updated yet? I just released Tahiti is in there, but under Europe rather than the Pacific.

Just being PEDANTIC 😁😉

Oh, that's where it went! I knew I ticked it off but couldn't understand where I missed it! Now moved to Pacific section.

Will update the sticky with Version 2 early next week in case of any other issues.

And being Pedantic it's realised Tahiti, not released Tahiti! 🤣🤣🤣 (and before Craig gets on my case I know it's a "z" and not a "s" in the US!)

hey I noticed in the latest update for real traffic that now the 737 max-9 is listed in there, but what airlines has those, I looked and it looks like it's united that has these aircraft, and they got them back in April is there someone that knows anything about this, also if I did add this to united in one of the airports would it be 7M9 or  would I put  39M.