The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

Pedantic G

11 hours ago, hexzed said:

FYI No 787-10 in JFK update.

Also when JFK update is released, i will get  the updated list to you Gary 🙂

Thanks Ben,

I did wonder if it would be or not and was going to reach out to you last night but fell asleep in front of the TV! (have sent you a PM message on this)

Gavin - There you go, No 787-10 yet 😥

Does anyone fly it into JFK yet? Think its only Newark

Gary

1 hour ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

I noticed something wrong with the master list you have I have taken a screen shot of it so you see what I am talking about, I noticed that with Eurowings airlines EWG EW that the A321 doesn't work in edds or any airport as that it is suppose to be in the actual game/simulation to tower 3D Pro

Screenshot (11).png

Thanks AlaskaGuy,

I don't own EDDS so cannot check if its in the manifest or not so can someone out there let me know if a321_ew is in there or not or in any other airport released so far?

Gabor @nyergesdesign - Can you check your files please and let me know

Thanks

Gary

5 minutes ago, hexzed said:

Yes can confirm Eurowings has no livery associated with the A321

Cheers Ben,

Will remove from my files then and update the Master Schedule for the new release hopefully next week with the Gatwick and JFK revamp details 😁

G

PS - Ben, do you ever sleep!

Eurowings is to take over five former Nike/Air Berlin Airbus A321 aircraft.

These are scheduled to be added to the fleet from April 2019 but it is not know were these will be based and what routes these will be operating.

It would be weird if they already had been included in any DLC.

Rgds, Chris.

3 hours ago, cHabu said:

Eurowings is to take over five former Nike/Air Berlin Airbus A321 aircraft.

These are scheduled to be added to the fleet from April 2019 but it is not know were these will be based and what routes these will be operating.

It would be weird if they already had been included in any DLC.

Rgds, Chris.

Thanks Chris,

I must be psychic then to add them in advance!. Have removed until such time as they are released by Gabor in a future airport or RC update on an existing once they are in service!

Rgds

Gary

Hi All,

*** Master List files updated (now Version 6 - A4 and Letter formats as before) ***

This update includes the EGKK RC details from yesterday's release plus a first look at the additional liveries that are being added to the KJFK RC  (Manifest 04) original release following the requests put forward to @crbascott late last year from forum members. This should be released any day soon by Gabor at @nyergesdesignso keep your eyes posted on the forum for updates. Remember this is just an update to the RC files NOT the RT or the airport! I am sure a new schedule covering these new liveries will be posted any day soon by someone ....😉

Thank you Gabor for this FREE update following on from the KLAX one last year and also to @hexzedwho did the testing for these. 

Listed below are the additions for the KJFK update: (Ben - Let me know if I have missed any!)

image.png.fb4726d44bcae9069b0159849c090c1f.png

In addition Gabor has updated the liveries for the A333 SWISS and B739 Alaska and  B744 Lufthansa & B748 Lufthansa in the original release.

Gary

• Like 1

Hi all,

Please note that the RwandAir (WB/RWD) aircraft line should read as a A333 not a B77W in these pdf file attachments. (Thanks to @battlehawk77for spotting that one line in 30 odd pages - at least I know that someone looks at it 😉 ).

Will issue a revised version next week at some point in case anything else is spotted as its likely to be a while before another airport comes out or a RC updated to update these files.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

hey Pedantic G just thought you should know with your next update to your master list for what airlines are at what airport I noticed that XL airways is SEU SE in your list and I have looked online on several websites as to what the ICAO code is for this airline and it should be XLF, I even have a screen shot to flight radar 24 also so show you.

XL Airways On Flight Radar 24.png

• 4 weeks later...