The simFlight Network Forums

On 8/9/2019 at 7:29 PM, Michi10 said:

Since this update comes up this problem and that from 20:00 clock that is now a joke or a mistake.  All drivers from the PC are Updated

738753546_Tower3DPro.thumb.jpg.b3a0fd4005b273efc15f58b4138cfca3.jpg

I have the same problem on my laptop. Reinstallation didn't help. And it isn't only EDDM.

Hello everybody

After the patch I still noticed some mistakes.
This time in Terminal 2 GH and LH:

1. Aircraft Direction Runway as the tug needs what the aircraft wegschiebt from the gate fst always 10 minutes
2. The Ringelspiel with the aircraft has not gotten better but worse that there is not anywhere. Would I sit in there then I would be full of puking the whole plane of this Ringelspiel.
3. The crash is the purest disaster. That comes when one plane over another way to push out is when you have 5 aircraft and others also want to start because it is so blocked by the other, through the curves of the other plane then man has ever crash a turn calculates are the loose -2500 points so that's it really is not going to play the tower anymore.

Now, finally, the crazy game in Terminal 1 is gone and now it is in Terminal 2, this is a joke or a joke, but unfortunately I can not use that that does not even happen in the Real Weld.
That's why I took a picture so see picture.

476334685_TerminalProblem08.jpg.1c45c367b5f781930063c5ff197d99be.jpg

534676664_TerminalProblem09.jpg.88a2c0b76d7927fa6f4f9e88d8fdbb94.jpg

You only make other landing ports but the mistakes are not fixed as this is a joke for me that I can not share right now. That's where the fun stops with me.

Who is responsible for this airport?

MfG

Michi10

7 hours ago, Braf123456 said:

Why do u have a Qantas they don't fly to Munich

Because I like the paint and before was not yet Malaysia Airlinesdrinnen. so I have them inside.

something I noticed with EDDM is that every time Real Traffic has a update you have to reinstall the files for the the airport not the schedule file or airlines file the actual files for the airport and then it works fine for me.

5 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Did you check with other airports too? Unfortunately it looks like a video card that is about to give up.

Vic

This is the same guy that was claiming that KLGA was burning his PC down (an airport that has very low CPU drag).  Definitely sounds like a melted video card.

2 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

This is the same guy that was claiming that KLGA was burning his PC down (an airport that has very low CPU drag).  Definitely sounds like a melted video card.

A few others have have this issue (the artifacting) at EDDM and LFPG (including me).  If it's a couple people then I kinda doubt it's just a dying card.  At least for me, I can run CoD: MW and RDR2 just fine yet I still get this bug.

4 hours ago, MrMatt24 said:

A few others have have this issue (the artifacting) at EDDM and LFPG (including me).  If it's a couple people then I kinda doubt it's just a dying card.  At least for me, I can run CoD: MW and RDR2 just fine yet I still get this bug.

Interesting. Maybe these are somehow heavier airports. Please let Gabor know at @nyergesdesign

@FeelThere, @ATControl -- Joe thanks for your attention.

13 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Did you check with other airports too? Unfortunately it looks like a video card that is about to give up.

8 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

Definitely sounds like a melted video card.

Well...

6 hours ago, MrMatt24 said:

If it's a couple people then I kinda doubt it's just a dying card.

I'm conforming with @MrMatt24 here. I have repeatedly completed stress and benchmark tests. Also, in the meantime, after the KLGA problem, shortly before and after the EDDM problem, I have played F1 2018 (6 hours straight), A Plague Tale: Innocence (2 hours straight), Motorsport Manager (2x 1.5 hours straight), Planet Coaster, X-Plane 11 and other T!3D DLCs. All without any problems. (However, I had not touched KLGA any more!) I also use CPU- and GPU-heavy Photo, 3D and Video FX software on a regular basis with this PC.
Even if it looks like a dying graphics card, I doubt that strongly. (This doesn't have to be relevant, but I've seen dying graphics cards before and they didn't distinguished between 2D and 3D content in one game. As I said, it doesn't have to be relevant, hardware errors can show up in many different ways.) Also that KLGA floods my Windows Page File, is extremely unlikely (not impossible) a graphics card issue.

The video was made after the problem occurred for the second time in a row. So it was the third start of EDDM.
@nyergesdesign, I don't know if this can be helpful for error analysis, but after the post from @ATC AlaskaGuy...

15 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

something I noticed with EDDM is that every time Real Traffic has a update you have to reinstall the files for the the airport not the schedule file or airlines file the actual files for the airport and then it works fine for me.

...I replaced all custom schedules from all airport folders with the original RT sp6v17 files I had saved before. Then I uninstalled EDDM via Steam, restarted Steam and reinstalled EDDM. Then I quit Steam again, switched to the second user account in Windows (set to US English), started T!3D and set the same starting time (08:00) as in the video. Now, for one hour and 20 minutes I was able to play EDDM without any errors. Besides I ran the programs MSI Command Center and HWiNFO64. Concerning temperatures, clocks, power, etc. there were no abnormalities.

Either I was just lucky, or the problem is somehow related to either custom schedules or the way RT is updated and the game loads RT, RC and the DLCs.

Edited by EliGrim
For one hour and 20 minutes doesn't mean that then an error occurred, but that I ended the game after that time.
  • Upvote 1