The simFlight Network Forums

EDDM SP1

nyergesdesign

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 7:29 PM, Michi10 said:

Since this update comes up this problem and that from 20:00 clock that is now a joke or a mistake.  All drivers from the PC are Updated

738753546_Tower3DPro.thumb.jpg.b3a0fd4005b273efc15f58b4138cfca3.jpg

I have the same problem on my laptop. Reinstallation didn't help. And it isn't only EDDM.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody

After the patch I still noticed some mistakes.
This time in Terminal 2 GH and LH:

1. Aircraft Direction Runway as the tug needs what the aircraft wegschiebt from the gate fst always 10 minutes
2. The Ringelspiel with the aircraft has not gotten better but worse that there is not anywhere. Would I sit in there then I would be full of puking the whole plane of this Ringelspiel.
3. The crash is the purest disaster. That comes when one plane over another way to push out is when you have 5 aircraft and others also want to start because it is so blocked by the other, through the curves of the other plane then man has ever crash a turn calculates are the loose -2500 points so that's it really is not going to play the tower anymore.

Now, finally, the crazy game in Terminal 1 is gone and now it is in Terminal 2, this is a joke or a joke, but unfortunately I can not use that that does not even happen in the Real Weld.
That's why I took a picture so see picture.

476334685_TerminalProblem08.jpg.1c45c367b5f781930063c5ff197d99be.jpg

534676664_TerminalProblem09.jpg.88a2c0b76d7927fa6f4f9e88d8fdbb94.jpg

You only make other landing ports but the mistakes are not fixed as this is a joke for me that I can not share right now. That's where the fun stops with me.

Who is responsible for this airport?

MfG

Michi10

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

This is the same guy that was claiming that KLGA was burning his PC down (an airport that has very low CPU drag).  Definitely sounds like a melted video card.

A few others have have this issue (the artifacting) at EDDM and LFPG (including me).  If it's a couple people then I kinda doubt it's just a dying card.  At least for me, I can run CoD: MW and RDR2 just fine yet I still get this bug.

4 hours ago, MrMatt24 said:

A few others have have this issue (the artifacting) at EDDM and LFPG (including me).  If it's a couple people then I kinda doubt it's just a dying card.  At least for me, I can run CoD: MW and RDR2 just fine yet I still get this bug.

Interesting. Maybe these are somehow heavier airports. Please let Gabor know at @nyergesdesign

@FeelThere, @ATControl -- Joe thanks for your attention.

13 hours ago, FeelThere said:

Did you check with other airports too? Unfortunately it looks like a video card that is about to give up.

8 hours ago, ATControl -- Joe said:

Definitely sounds like a melted video card.

Well...

6 hours ago, MrMatt24 said:

If it's a couple people then I kinda doubt it's just a dying card.

I'm conforming with @MrMatt24 here. I have repeatedly completed stress and benchmark tests. Also, in the meantime, after the KLGA problem, shortly before and after the EDDM problem, I have played F1 2018 (6 hours straight), A Plague Tale: Innocence (2 hours straight), Motorsport Manager (2x 1.5 hours straight), Planet Coaster, X-Plane 11 and other T!3D DLCs. All without any problems. (However, I had not touched KLGA any more!) I also use CPU- and GPU-heavy Photo, 3D and Video FX software on a regular basis with this PC.
Even if it looks like a dying graphics card, I doubt that strongly. (This doesn't have to be relevant, but I've seen dying graphics cards before and they didn't distinguished between 2D and 3D content in one game. As I said, it doesn't have to be relevant, hardware errors can show up in many different ways.) Also that KLGA floods my Windows Page File, is extremely unlikely (not impossible) a graphics card issue.

The video was made after the problem occurred for the second time in a row. So it was the third start of EDDM.
@nyergesdesign, I don't know if this can be helpful for error analysis, but after the post from @ATC AlaskaGuy...

15 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

something I noticed with EDDM is that every time Real Traffic has a update you have to reinstall the files for the the airport not the schedule file or airlines file the actual files for the airport and then it works fine for me.

...I replaced all custom schedules from all airport folders with the original RT sp6v17 files I had saved before. Then I uninstalled EDDM via Steam, restarted Steam and reinstalled EDDM. Then I quit Steam again, switched to the second user account in Windows (set to US English), started T!3D and set the same starting time (08:00) as in the video. Now, for one hour and 20 minutes I was able to play EDDM without any errors. Besides I ran the programs MSI Command Center and HWiNFO64. Concerning temperatures, clocks, power, etc. there were no abnormalities.

Either I was just lucky, or the problem is somehow related to either custom schedules or the way RT is updated and the game loads RT, RC and the DLCs.

Edited by EliGrim
For one hour and 20 minutes doesn't mean that then an error occurred, but that I ended the game after that time.
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everybody

At EDDM Munchen Airport there are still errors inside Terminal One is a tug that is not in its correct position and therefore no aircraft with the types A320, A319, A321, B737 and B738 as well as B739 can. Then andree planes drive out over the other gate and it's never that far with the crash. The other problems have not been fixed either, so I would like to point this out again, please remove the problems and errors.

Then I found a mistake please pay attention to the position of the lights at the rear, wing and the lower as well as the upper lights of the A380, B747, B789, B788 and A346 where it is almost true with the A346 the error is not so to see. This mistake was due to two other airports in Paris and Dubai. With the Real Color. And the new aircraft.
See picture of the A388:
Airplanfehler.jpg.dd05402e84bf02fef1fcf5283b53c368.jpgOnly when there is flash you can see it in your own review Tower 3D Pro.

MfG

Michi10

10 hours ago, Michi10 said:

Hello everybody

At EDDM Munchen Airport there are still errors inside Terminal One is a tug that is not in its correct position and therefore no aircraft with the types A320, A319, A321, B737 and B738 as well as B739 can. Then andree planes drive out over the other gate and it's never that far with the crash. The other problems have not been fixed either, so I would like to point this out again, please remove the problems and errors.

Can you get screenshots and highlight the particular problem areas

10 hours ago, Michi10 said:

Then I found a mistake please pay attention to the position of the lights at the rear, wing and the lower as well as the upper lights of the A380, B747, B789, B788 and A346 where it is almost true with the A346 the error is not so to see. This mistake was due to two other airports in Paris and Dubai. With the Real Color. And the new aircraft.

Do you mean the window lights, the white strobe lights on the wing, the red and green navigation lights, the red anti collision strobes, or a combination of some or all?

On 12/19/2019 at 11:07 PM, hexzed said:

Can you get screenshots and highlight the particular problem areas

This is not a problem, but only one thing I like. The cargo aircraft terminal continues at the back and up to Taxyway M there are parking spaces for the cargo aircraft.

On 12/19/2019 at 11:07 PM, hexzed said:

Do you mean the window lights, the white strobe lights on the wing, the red and green navigation lights, the red anti collision strobes, or a combination of some or all?

Yes I can try to get the lights on.

I know a according to the Google Maps EDDM satellite pictures that at Terminal 2 there are parking spaces for planes that stay longer and that are pulled back to the terminal with the push truck. Something should be possible.

@hexzed As promised, I managed to close the pictures. It all happens in Terminal 2. And there are 5 planes crashing all the time and then there are 2 planes crashing together again and that takes about 3 hours to complete, so there are a total of 20 to 25 crashes and when I take the 500 hundred times I'm down to over 10,000 to 12,500 points in minus and that's really no fun anymore.

806337208_AirportPushbackFehler.jpg.b4800feef57cff9dbfb07966f4515d27.jpg  936063397_AirportPushbackFehler1.jpg.a38f1d0a9ba7f197be42d137e8aca7d2.jpg  1476033138_AirportPushbackFehler2.jpg.fd219fbb8f47d054a8b179f236e9dc53.jpg1610812904_AirportPushbackFehler3.jpg.a54c9b87db95b2d7afd901b0458b8877.jpg

343197508_AirportPushbackFehler4.jpg.76c21e362f30531509ac2d7a49c1a8d6.jpg

584484844_AirportPushbackFehler6.jpg.7aeacabf1d264eefaa11e246086d0407.jpg

458125253_AirportPushbackFehler5.jpg.ba2952d576beb4a0bfa6261773d41de5.jpg

And the next thing that is very strange see this picture that has still not been fixed.

1565972758_Tower3DPro.thumb.jpg.11ce2ec5309c715438a581f90fd42844.jpg

This shows up in Paris, Dubai, London, Los Angeles and so on. If you start at 11:00 p.m. then it comes within 5 minutes. I have reported this since 08/09/2019 and now someone else has reported it on 08.11.2012 from @Eligrim.

So now I ask the whole forum and the person responsible:

What is being done?
Why was the error not fixed whether it was a few months ago?
Why was no feedback made on these error messages?
Who is responsible for this airport EDDM?
Why haven't the testers seen such errors?

MfG

Michi10

4 hours ago, Michi10 said:

And the next thing that is very strange see this picture that has still not been fixed.

1565972758_Tower3DPro.thumb.jpg.11ce2ec5309c715438a581f90fd42844.jpg

This shows up in Paris, Dubai, London, Los Angeles and so on. If you start at 11:00 p.m. then it comes within 5 minutes. I have reported this since 08/09/2019 and now someone else has reported it on 08.11.2012 from @Eligrim.

It's not a bug it's something wrong with your graphics card

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Braf123456 said:

It's not a bug it's something wrong with your graphics card

Actually, I don't think so. It seems to be related to a combination of the Windows Cache, Real Traffic and the game engine. For me, cleaning Windows' Cache/Temp (I've used WashAndGo, but there are a lot of alternatives), uninstalling and reinstalling the DLC, and removing all custom schedules solved the problem. After that I could use EDDM or LFPG and custom schedules again.

9 hours ago, EliGrim said:

Actually, I don't think so. It seems to be related to a combination of the Windows Cache, Real Traffic and the game engine. For me, cleaning Windows' Cache/Temp (I've used WashAndGo, but there are a lot of alternatives), uninstalling and reinstalling the DLC, and removing all custom schedules solved the problem. After that I could use EDDM or LFPG and custom schedules again.

Yeah I had this too and a reinstall fixed everything.

On 12/20/2019 at 12:21 AM, Michi10 said:

See picture of the A388:
Airplanfehler.jpg.dd05402e84bf02fef1fcf5283b53c368.jpg

Right i see what you mean now. The navigation lights are not on the wing tips, and the strobe lights seem to be non existant

4 hours ago, MrMatt24 said:

Yeah I had this too and a reinstall fixed everything.

@MrMatt24, @EliGrim Try the game settings I was able to solve it in there and I was able to play for 3 hours without any problems.

18 minutes ago, hexzed said:

Right i see what you mean now. The navigation lights are not on the wing tips, and the strobe lights seem to be non existant

@hexzed Right and that is the case with every airline company with the A380 plane.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:54 AM, Michi10 said:

Try the game settings I was able to solve it in there and I was able to play for 3 hours without any problems.

I see, so you used a setting your GPU doesn't like. Do you recall what settings you changed? It may help other users as well.

21 hours ago, EliGrim said:

I see, so you used a setting your GPU doesn't like. Do you recall what settings you changed? It may help other users als well.

Yes, I still remember that but will test a little more. Please reinstall your graphics card driver and update your graphics card. But what I can say is the anti-analytics should normally be white. See my setting in Tower 3D / Pro.

1560170849_Tower3DProSettings.thumb.jpg.4b9c3ed249710b09911ee5cae70c6b03.jpg

Please switch off the reflection and light reflection, the light reflection should be made in a different setting not in the game because I don't know who has everything Nvidia there is another setting. And also whoever Windows XP / 7/8/10. Then you have to load a very specific file.

Then please download this file here the link to download: https://www.heise.de/download/product/gpu-z-53217.

People who have Nvidia have a special attitude.

Please go to the bottom right of the picture where you see the drawing of the Nvidia please do not use the left mouse but the right mouse button and then he opens a very long list. See image: 2118819882_Tower3DProSettings0.jpg.fdc923ada3df7e310b797643df1da16f.jpg

If you have that then please look for Nvidia control panel waits a few seconds that can be different from the computer that I can not say it takes 10 seconds for me. Start this now Nvidia control panel then a window should open see picture:

1496522314_Tower3DProSettings1.jpg.18d3376cf2d3550ae39fe145e7e8f46e.jpg

Then you are looking for the surround, configure Physx see picture with the rode frame. Please go in then it should look like the picture:

1357811012_Tower3DProSettings2.jpg.5fc9a54b79f76d3499f84e779fdc2583.jpg

Es gibt drei Einstellungen Automatisch Geforce GTX 950, Geforce GTX 950 und CPU. Manche haben da CPU stehen das ist aber nicht Radsam bitte stellt es auf Automatisch Geforce GTX 950 hier such die Sofware die richtige Konfiguration für den GPU Geforce XXX XXXX welche In Euern Rechner drinnen ist. Vür die anderen was kein Nvidia Grafikkarten haben bitte ich den Hersteller der Grafikkarten an zu schreiben AMD Redon den mit dieser Grafikkarten kenne ich mich Überhaupt nicht aus daher bitte ich um Entschuldigung. Now just confirm everything and restart the whole computer and then it should work without problems. I hope it did not work for others either, I would have to look more closely but mostly I need the basic data of the computer: CPU, RAM, graphics card, motherboard, operating system virus protection program, dxdiag, msinfo, all current drivers please via pn or e- Mail. Since I am somewhat familiar with the computer, I know exactly how mine already has its maken and can always be there against taxes. Since I built mine myself.

MfG

Michi10

I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

• Like 1