The simFlight Network Forums

TOWER! XX WISHLIST

FeelThere_Vic

2 hours ago, Pizman said:

I can speak only for myself....  But i would play TowerXX also if it got  early 2000´s grafics without a 3D View.  99% of time the user just look on the Radar Screen.
So PLEASE....  Implement as much new features as possible and not waste time to design Liveries.

Yep you are speaking for yourself on this one. I held out on purchasing tower 2011 for tower 3d pro simply because of 3d graphics. If you want just 2d only, play tower 2011 because there you have 2d and better commands and better use of features that they decided to take away. If feelthere is going to charge us for a whole new game, then I am hoping that it will be better than tower 3d pro and tower 2011. Because there would've been no point for this thread and there would be no point to purchase something later down the line.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FeelThere said:

We have categorized your suggestions and requests as "MUST", "SHOULD' and "WISH". As a useless fact; to show that we are always listening 81 of your requests made to the "MUST" list 🙂

Vic

Can u show us the list of the must please 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, FeelThere said:

We have categorized your suggestions and requests as "MUST", "SHOULD' and "WISH". As a useless fact; to show that we are always listening 81 of your requests made to the "MUST" list 🙂

Vic

How many requests total did you catalog?   IN other words, what percentage out of the the total does that 81 represent?

Andrew

• Confused 2

Some man once said; a real gentleman never talks about his financials and his previous night affair. Please let me add something into this list; a gentleman never talks about the detailed list of a proposed feature list for the next Tower! version 🙂 

Seriously, besides of the really ridiculous  requests we categorized all suggestions and requests and the majority ended up in the MUST list. The WISH list has less the least number of suggestions and I need to tell you some of my request, suggestion ended up in that list 🙂 

Let me give you some examples that we think is top priority (this is not the full list but some examples); editors, more robust schedules allowing cargo flights, special liveries, better airplane speed management on the ground (planes would occupy the runway for a shorter time), no more spinners at the gates, graphic enhancements. Please let me say it again; these are examples not the full list. 

Vic

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, EliGrim said:

Only the really rediculous ones, interesting. So this means that the highly, average and slightly ridiculous requests are being realized?

🙂 Absolutely 🙂 However please note, we didn't say all the requests will make the final build that's the whole purpose of the priority list.

4 hours ago, FeelThere said:

🙂 Absolutely 🙂 However please note, we didn't say all the requests will make the final build that's the whole purpose of the priority list.

Now there is a great idea for a DLC:  Tower 3D Ridiculous Requests Edition:   including automatic live synchronization with Flightaware,  full integration with Sim Airport, lightning and hail simulation with full damage model to aircraft, random drunken pilot generator, and 747s with JATO bottles.

Andrew