The simFlight Network Forums

Voted for Custom Schedule- KFSO

Controller- Rogue

3 hours ago, 707FAN said:

Thanks, I should have checked that.

I haven't worked SFO for quite a while. Just for clarification, does a VX A320 flight pick up an Alaska livery or a Virgin America livery?

Kev M

As hexed said real colour is attached to the VX(Virgin) so it will show up as an normal Alaska flight just with a Virgin livery, also there is only an Alaska A320 livery in KLAS and KMCO RC at the moment. Having too many Alaska A320's right now would be unrealistic anyway, it's hard to say for sure but its a safe bet the majority are still under Virgin liveries.(that is why you are seeing the VX code)

Thanks guys, now if we had the AS Airbus liveries in pack 11 (SFO) we could slowly change the VX IATA code in the schedule over time to AS to simulate the repainting & even leave one of two as VX to simulate aircraft that have not gone through the repaint program. I worked for an airline that took over 2 yrs to repaint the fleet as they only did the repaint during major maintenance. It might add interest to have the odd one still in the old colours for a year or so. Something to think about.

Kev M

• 2 weeks later...

Thks a lot man. The terminals look way busier then the standard schedule! 

I haven't played it yet because of the tropical weather over here. But I see some white widebodies. 

Does anyone know which one they are so I can change the aircraft type in the schedule file.

18 minutes ago, jonas243 said:

There are quite a lot, probably from the KSFO real colour. Do you have real colour for KSFO?

If not, we probably see the same white planes, since i miss ksfo real colour. One plane i know i am missing is ACA 767

Yes i've real colour. Air Canada 767 does exist. I saw it at LAX and SFO as well. That's why I need the exact aircraft type to see the livery. I think it should be 763 but I'm not sure.

59 minutes ago, AirJamaica said:

Yes i've real colour. Air Canada 767 does exist. I saw it at LAX and SFO as well. That's why I need the exact aircraft type to see the livery. I think it should be 763 but I'm not sure.

No one can see your white airplanes but you. Probably going to have to wait for it to call in or figure it out from the schedule.

• 1 month later...