The simFlight Network Forums

RC Bundle - Why No Update Yet?

crbascott

5 hours ago, crbascott said:

Although the current versions sheet doesn't reflect it, it appears RT (sp6v10) and RC for KLAX (sp2v4) have been updated. With RC for KLAX being updated over a week ago, is there a reason the RC Bundle (KLAX-KPHL-TIST) is being neglected?  Very frustrating! 😞  

I'd say we've just been forgotten about. Hopefully soon we will get the update!

5 hours ago, winsaudi said:

RT is now at sp6v10?  Thanks for the info Craig, you are much better than the so called Current Versions Sheet!!

Wayne

I myself didn't even know that RT updated until I saw this post. We need to maintain that Current Versions Sheet!

5 hours ago, crbascott said:

Although the current versions sheet doesn't reflect it, it appears RT (sp6v10) and RC for KLAX (sp2v4) have been updated. With RC for KLAX being updated over a week ago, is there a reason the RC Bundle (KLAX-KPHL-TIST) is being neglected?  Very frustrating! 😞  

I agree. I purchased this bundle as well and hoping the updates will solve some bugs as well, like TK flights never showing up etc.

Hi folks, I  apologize for the delay. I was out yesterday and couldn´t take care of the sheet until now. I will update right now. The RT had not been upated because the new version is not of any use until we release the new EDDS airport. However, given that it has already been mentioned I will go ahead and jot it down in the CV sheet. 

14 hours ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

Hi folks, I  apologize for the delay. I was out yesterday and couldn´t take care of the sheet until now. I will update right now. The RT had not been upated because the new version is not of any use until we release the new EDDS airport. However, given that it has already been mentioned I will go ahead and jot it down in the CV sheet. 

Hi Ariel,

I see that the CV has been updated:

DATE

PROGRAM

VERSION

28-Sept-18

Real Traffic

RT­_Tower3D­_PRO_sp6v10.exe

24-Sept-18

RC KLAX

RC_Tower3D_KLAX_sp2.4.exe

However, this hasn't answered Craig's original question. RT updated for EDDS and RC for KLAX updated (only of use for anybody that has bought KLAX on an individual basis) but still no update on the original RC bundle (TIST, KPHL and KLAX) that most people have to enable game play on the Gabor's KLAX RC update?

G

I downloaded and installed the 3 pack RC and installed it.  The only thing I didn't see on it was the update for the new liveries for Air Canada.  Did they not include those in there with the update? The one I saw that remained the same was the A320.  I wonder if I did something wrong.  Please let me know. Thanks.

1 hour ago, nrholland said:

I downloaded and installed the 3 pack RC and installed it.  The only thing I didn't see on it was the update for the new liveries for Air Canada.  Did they not include those in there with the update? The one I saw that remained the same was the A320.  I wonder if I did something wrong.  Please let me know. Thanks.

It all depends on what other RC packs you have and what order they are loaded by the sim.