The simFlight Network Forums

YMML

Captain Steve 74

I have it working but something that I noticed is that the plane type for TGG or Tigerair has the wrong 737 type in the schedule the one that is in the schedule that comes with YMML is 73H when it should be 738 so if you change this in the schedule for that airline then the livery will work.

1 hour ago, alaskaGuy2018 said:

I have it working but something that I noticed is that the plane type for TGG or Tigerair has the wrong 737 type in the schedule the one that is in the schedule that comes with YMML is 73H when it should be 738 so if you change this in the schedule for that airline then the livery will work.

The 73H and the 738 both point to B738 in the airplanes file, B738 is what would be used for real colour. The difference between the two is that the 73H has winglets and the 738 does not.

I was just about to enquire why I can't see YMML Real colour after downloading YMML from Feelthere and installing Ok (works OK with default AC) and then downloading YMML Real color and installing both using the default settings. Real color is working for all of my other packages.

I guess updating the base 3D Pro package will fix this? What will I need to reinstall after updating?

I don't have it so I can't comment too much but both the 738 and 73H point to B738 and it's that B738 code that the textures point too, unless that changed(not sure why that would change.)

AAL example 738 and 73H both have colour because they both point to B738_aa.jpg in the manifest,ย  and the log shows, Airplane tex found: B738_aa

AAL B738.PNG

• Upvote 1

I'm a bit lost. I redownloaded the Tower3D Pro Installation package and re-installed it. Then re-installed YMML and Real Color YMML. No change.

The data down in the left hand corner of the opening screen says SP 3.3C.

I went looking at the Changes Post in the forum and I see the latest version is indeed SP6v14. Where do I download this latest version. I can't find any links? Help does not mention an updating procedure.

Aussie

I dont kniw how your real traffic and the color packs would be different but in mine when ever I put 73H in the schedule for a airline noย livery on any airline but when I just put 738 the livery works for some reason in mine 73H makes the plane be white and no livery and yes I have all the latest updates

On 7/12/2019 at 9:48 PM, Aussie1234 said:

I'm a bit lost. I redownloaded the Tower3D Pro Installation package and re-installed it. Then re-installed YMML and Real Color YMML. No change.

The data down in the left hand corner of the opening screen says SP 3.3C.

I went looking at the Changes Post in the forum and I see the latest version is indeed SP6v14. Where do I download this latest version. I can't find any links? Help does not mention an updating procedure.

Aussie

Aussie, pleaseย  update Real Traffic to the latest SP using your original download link. If you donยดt have it anymore, please contact BMT Micro at cservice@bmtmicro.com for link replacement and you should beย good to go.ย 

• Like 1

Thank you for your help Ariel.

It worked.

I hadn't realised Real Traffic was a completely different package.ย ๐Ÿ™„ I had previously searched Help and Settings and not found anything regarding the update process for Tower3D Pro. I've now done another search to make sure I didn't miss it, but found nothing about the update process for the Real Traffic product.

For mugs like me, maybe the 'Latest Versions' page on the Forum could include a paragraph on how to update each package. (and maybe what do if you have new schedules)

Thanks again. Now exploring YMML.

Aussie