The simFlight Network Forums
ATC AlaskaGuy

anyone heard anthing about the next airport

I have been looking at the news feeds on feelthere.com and not seen anything about the next airport and was wondering if that anyone had heard what they are working on or what the next one might be.

• Haha 1

I'm sure they are taking a much needed break during the holidays. Don't worry, I'm sure they will post soon enough and we can start some threads wondering what the hold up or problems are. 😉

• Like 1

I saw some drawings on a post a while back.  They looked like KIAD to me.  I think Washington Dulles might be the next one.  However, I could be wrong.

Well I guess I was wrong.  It's not KIAD.  But feelthere is keeping their promise that they will be making new versions of the airports they did for 2011.  I can't wait for CYYZ!

3 hours ago, tim86 said:

on their facebook page they are talking about Tokyo Haneda

1.thumb.png.9bf06ce0b8f4251377c4191bbcd364cc.png

Actually it shows it being released now on the FT website

4 minutes ago, cwalfy1 said:

But real color isn't out yet. Real Traffic has been updated.

Charles

I just checked an it's out now 

• Like 1

Please keep on topic.  This thread is about 'what is to be released next' not support issues.  Create a new thread for any support needs.

I really hope that Gabor and his team are working on KSEA might be waiting on that one thought as that parts of the airport are under renovation the North Satellite terminal is being mad bigger to accommodate Alaska airlines needing more gate space and to modernize the terminal also the south satellite is being renovated and a sky bridge connected to it from the new international terminal that is connect to the main terminal so with this happening it might be awhile for KSEA but will be cool when this airport comes out also I really hope the KDEN comes out soon to that airport is such a cool airport.