The simFlight Network Forums

A Problem at EDDF

Patrick Fürll

Good day,

i have a problem with DLH Planes when they would pushback and after the taxi clearence they don´t move anymore. I have reportet the problem first in the dicussion from Steam. At this seasson is Lufthansa Flight 1418 this problem, but this problem is only when a plane start from the position who you can see at the pictures.

Thanks for your help. (Sorry for my bad english).

Patrick Fürll

Problem with DLH 1418 (1).jpg

Problem with DLH 1418 (2).jpg

Problem with DLH 1418 (3).jpg

Problem with DLH 1418 (4).jpg

output_log.txt

I've had this problem, too. Unfortunately, I didn't make screenshots or have a game.log, but I can confirm there it a pushback problem with those two twisted gates at the top of N5 pushing aircraft sideways to the taxiway and them getting stuck there. But I remember it's not just LH. I'll see if I can produce an output.log (since I'm playing on two monitors) and screenshots.

5 hours ago, Zatris said:

I have same problem. if I give a command am example DLH 1418 runway 18 via N5 L don't working, but if I give DLH 1418 continue taxi then that plane start move to runway 

Hallo Zatris,

i will use your methode. I hope the will helps.

To add to this problem and some more...

first the logfile output_log

(not in this play, there seems to be a holdline on taxiway M, if you go left from M9)

Here is SAS2636 at the top of N5 being all stuck.

sas2639.thumb.png.2eb919fd10765167da5159941fb65c57.png

And here is UAL932 with an interesting message, especially because there are no active planes on his gates...

UAL932.thumb.png.e54153d24f067958a94fff95930e14ae.png

Here we have the only spinning gate I have found sofar, CLH372 calculates the route from its neighbor gate, and then start spinning for a while till it finds the taxiway

CLH372.thumb.png.8b8c1163155ae99718694cbfe132f677.png

but.., both CLH372 and UAL932 are both on the move... later. the lower gate at N5 became available.... DLH52 was kindle enough to depart and UAL could finally move there... (I have an image..but well..upload limit)

On 3/7/2020 at 3:09 AM, DeltaVII said:

I've had this problem, too. Unfortunately, I didn't make screenshots or have a game.log, but I can confirm there it a pushback problem with those two twisted gates at the top of N5 pushing aircraft sideways to the taxiway and them getting stuck there. But I remember it's not just LH. I'll see if I can produce an output.log (since I'm playing on two monitors) and screenshots.

Yes please provide the logs 🙂

8 hours ago, DeltaVII said:

@crbascott What I meant by that was that I can't produce a game.log like I normally did (starting Tower via batch), because I'm using two monitors (and the batch, even with admin rights, wouldn't let me run Tower using admin rights), so the output_log.txt is the only log file left.

There's no difference between the game.log and output_log.txt file, so either will do. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pedantic G said:

Sounds like these gates are the issue so need to report it in the area designated for this at:

https://forum.simflight.com/topic/87812-tower3d-airport-bugs-and-errors/

If that's the OFFICIAL process moving forward - I would suggest the first post be updated with a current list of airports. There's been a few airports released and quite a few bugs reported in other threads since "the area designated for that" was created.  

On 3/13/2020 at 1:49 PM, DeltaVII said:

@FeelThere Ariel I was able to reproduce the problem with one of the gates at N5, "term_B10". Coincidentally, it's LH94, but that can happen to any plane that fits in there and is assigned to one of those two slanted stands.

LH94.jpg

LH94_output_log.txt 1.3 MB · 1 download

Thank you! We´ll take a closer look 🙂

18 hours ago, FeelThere Ariel said:

Thank you! We´ll take a closer look 🙂

Here's another log file with the aircraft not moving at all after the push clearance at "term_B11" next door. The flight number is CTN418.

Oh, and the problem with the other gate over at NN, which @andredragt described earlier, is in it, too. It's flight number DLH858, and you can see in the log (starting at line 31,172) that it's positioned at F226 (line 31,173), but the route is being calculated from F227 (line 31,178).

output_log.txt

On 3/14/2020 at 9:25 PM, crbascott said:

If that's the OFFICIAL process moving forward - I would suggest the first post be updated with a current list of airports. There's been a few airports released and quite a few bugs reported in other threads since "the area designated for that" was created.  

I've just updated the list Craig, thanks. Real life got in the way.

Regards,

Peter (BLB)