The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

Pedantic G

14 minutes ago, Pedantic G said:

Hi battlehawk,

Thanks for the query but not one I can answer myself

Like this should be?

N408AW Air Wisconsin Bombardier CRJ-200LR (CL-600-2B19)

The CRj2 used in AWI for KPHL is also used KATL, KBOS, and KLGA. Not being for the US can't say I have noticed this or whether this affects the other Real Color  texturepacks for the other airports. Then paint schemes in the texturepacks are added by Gabor at Nyergesdesign so I will follow up this message with a query with him to take a look.

Regards

Gary

Gary:
That's the correct livery for ZW now.
I only noticed this because I'm a former Air Whiskey flight attendant and I still keep up with them.

Regards,

Gavin

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, mike116119 said:

hey Pedantic, I just noticed that you have Air Canada listed as 737-800 when the new LAX update has them as a 737-max 8. Also Air Georgian is listed as American when they are a Canadian company associated with Air Canada Express 

Many thanks

Will take a look and update when I provide a new updated version when the new airport comes out soon 🙂

G

An airline that will need to be added is a new Canadian ultra LCC, Swoop. Per their Wikipedia page, they started operations in June of this year. They are fully owned by Westjet. 

IATA - WO

ICAO - WSW

Callsign - SWOOP

As of right now, they fly in to KLAS, KPHX, and KMCO. 

Rather a striking paint scheme, too:

Swoop%20737-800%20SSWL%20C-FPLS%20(18)(G

As the originator of the thread "Real Color - A New Concept",

and as FeelThere and Gabor both responded positively to my idea of looking ahead to the next RC package I am expecting the following to happen:

Gabor will post his list of RC content for the next airport to be released (EGKK or LEBL?) and invite this community, especially those fine members that write custom schedules, to request additions before the RC packages are released for sale.

Will that happen?  Only time will tell.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2018 at 4:02 AM, winsaudi said:

As the originator of the thread "Real Color - A New Concept",

and as FeelThere and Gabor both responded positively to my idea of looking ahead to the next RC package I am expecting the following to happen:

Gabor will post his list of RC content for the next airport to be released (EGKK or LEBL?) and invite this community, especially those fine members that write custom schedules, to request additions before the RC packages are released for sale.

Will that happen?  Only time will tell.

Looks like it shall not.

Dear Controllers,

The updated version has now been uploaded following the release of Barcelona (as always produced in an A4 and Letter format) 😀

Gabor has been a busy boy these past weeks and this has been a biggie with some 24 new airlines to add and 132 manifest lines to update! 😥 Its also included 2 new aircraft types in BCS3 - Airbus A220-300 (Swiss Air and Air Baltic) and the CRJX Regional Jet 1000 (Air Nostrum).

For info if you haven't spotted them yet in game play some updated liveries for the easyJet A319 and A320 and Air Europa A332 have been included in the LEBL RC release to bring them into line with current operational liveries. Also note, not all new airlines/liveries will be seen in the published schedule which comes with RT for Barcelona as these have been added for those clever individuals that create custom schedules and with future airport releases in mind 😉

As always I try and spot errors but its getting a monster now so if you do spot any errors/issues let me know the details and I will amend those details that I am able to control for the next release of the PDF file.

Thank you to those that have sent me some updated information since the last release in the threads above.

Off for a beer now!

Gary

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Braf123456 said:

im doing a custom schedule for barcalona do u know if they ethad a330 has been added

If you open up the A4 PDF file and look under Ethiad (page 23) you will find the answer.....It's No by the way😉

The only Ethiad aircraft in any texturepack are the A388 (KJFK), B77L (KLAX) and B77W (EDDM & KLAX)

G

17 minutes ago, Pedantic G said:

If you open up the A4 PDF file and look under Ethiad (page 23) you will find the answer.....It's No by the way😉

The only Ethiad aircraft in any texturepack are the A388 (KJFK), B77L (KLAX) and B77W (EDDM & KLAX)

G

ok it would be cool if they did add ethiad in a330 color

On 12/10/2018 at 1:40 AM, mike116119 said:

hey Pedantic, I just noticed that you have Air Canada listed as 737-800 when the new LAX update has them as a 737-max 8. Also Air Georgian is listed as American when they are a Canadian company associated with Air Canada Express 

Updated in latest version issued today.

Thanks 

Gary

1 hour ago, HappyNUyear said:

When is the Updated Real Color for LAX due to be released? I just re-downloaded LAX Real Color, but no visible changes such as T2 & T3.  I have the Steam Version

Thanks in advance

It was released over 3 months ago. Real Traffic hasn't changed, so unless you are using a custom schedule you won't notice anything different. Not sure what you mean by ''such as T2 & T3". 

On 1/15/2019 at 8:01 PM, HappyNUyear said:

When is the Updated Real Color for LAX due to be released? I just re-downloaded LAX Real Color, but no visible changes such as T2 & T3.  I have the Steam Version

Thanks in advance

RC and RT does not change the locations of airlines within the airport. If you are referring as to why delta isn't in T2 or T3 at LAX you have to go into the terminal file and personally edit and save. Then you can see where the airlines park at each terminal. You have to edit or save a copy each time you upload a new airport to the game as it resets all the saved changes each time. Hope this helps!

19 hours ago, battlehawk77 said:

Whenever possible, it would be good to add the 787-10 to the lineup. UAL, SIA, and ETD already have them in service, and UAL starts daily EWR-SFO tomorrow with theirs. 🙂

Hi Gavin,

Do any of these fly into JFK as I know Gabor is working on a revision to this RC at present? If not will probably need wait until a new airport is released that is in the pipeline to add or an updated RC for one of the existing airports such as SFO. This would also need to be added into the airplanes_txt file, otherwise custom schedules will run into the issues like with the 220 you have with LEBL for each airport as the 787-10 is not in any at present from memory (maybe as 78X but that's for Gabor to decide).

Hope this helps

Gary