The simFlight Network Forums

Tower 3D Pro - Real Colors/Aircraft Master List by Airport

Pedantic G

42 minutes ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

gee i wasn't aware we were on a first name basis now please don't use my real name in here ok alaskaguy is who i want to be addressed as thank you.

Sorry. I guess it should be ATC AlaskaGuy to be correct then 

1 hour ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

gee i wasn't aware we were on a first name basis now please don't use my real name in here ok alaskaguy is who i want to be addressed as thank you.

It's hard to be anonymous when you're one of a kind and/or a member of the Facebook group. 🙂 

Vic actually requested that we use our real names in signing posts,  but I can definitely understand if you don't want people to use your real name. 

• Haha 2

ok so in the newest version of the master list it is in there that the United 789 is suppose to be the new livery the 78X is but not the 789 i have tried with no avail to get the new livery for United Airlines 789 to work but it doesn't so was this a mistake in the master list?

also here is a link that shows that United's 789 is in the new livery, the Tail Number is N29977

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n24976#240ebda2

United Airlines Boeing 787-9.jpg

1 hour ago, hexzed said:

The 789 with new livery have only just recently been painted. If any United 789's are in any future airport updates then i'm sure they will updated then.

That may be true, but according to the master list both the 789 and 78X with the new UAL livery are included in RC for EDDF. However, @ATC AlaskaGuy is having a problem with the new livery for the 789 showing up. 

Assuming the master file is correct (@Pedantic G?), I'm thinking the livery not appearing could possibly be due to the loading order of the RC packs. @ATC AlaskaGuy can you share a log file from a new session in order to verify this hypothesis?

4 hours ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

ok so it isnt in new livery then and it was just a mistake with the excel spread sheet and not the order of the real color packs then. is this correct

Correct. Its not a RC Pack loading order issue.

Probably got over zealous with copying down the New Version cell as there were 253 lines to be added for the EDDF RC (the biggest yet) and didn't get a chance to review and test each individual line for this one and adding all these new liveries lately is a nightmare. From memory there were discussions to add this but as it was not flying in real world in that livery at the time of the RC being put together, it wasn't.  Its on the radar to add to a future RC release for a new airport or updated current airport RC that this flies into.

The world hasn't ended, no one has died and it's not in a white livery and you get a nice mix for UA liveries now as in real world. 😬

Version 16.2 uploaded on the front page

Ps. Thanks @ATC AlaskaGuy for spotting

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

LOT Polish Airlines the latest addon from EKCH in the game E190 (Embraer 195 in real) is Embraer acquired from lease, now defunct airline from Russia (SP-LNO) painted Orange. It's Just ONE aircracft frome the fleet of almost 20 E195S in LOT fleet and soon to be repainted (I guess after corona case). Who came up with the idea to replace original LOT colours with just this one exact plane?!

1 hour ago, Cwiara said:

LOT Polish Airlines the latest addon from EKCH in the game E190 (Embraer 195 in real) is Embraer acquired from lease, now defunct airline from Russia (SP-LNO) painted Orange. It's Just ONE aircracft frome the fleet of almost 20 E195S in LOT fleet and soon to be repainted (I guess after corona case). Who came up with the idea to replace original LOT colours with just this one exact plane?!

The purpose of this thread and master list is to track what liveries/models are included in each RC pack, since this information is not included as part of the RC packaging.

Why questions should be directed to Nyerges Design, the Real Color developer, in a new/separate thread. 

• Like 1

Master File Vs. 19 Published with KSEA RC details added and updated on ceased airline/aircraft types operations where known and a couple of minor corrections thanks to a couple of eagle eyed viewers.

I have also added the details included in the soon to be released RETRO RC pack from Nygeres Design.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ATC AlaskaGuy said:

why in the new real color aircraft list are the retro airlines listed in there when that color pack isn't out yet as far as I know anyway it isn't

As Gary states, he updated the pack just so he wouldn't have to re update it again when the Retro RC came out since it will probably come out soon.